Kia Soul Electric Hatchback150kW Maxx 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touch Screen Navigation With European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel7" Oled Colour Display ClusterAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function SccApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertCharging Indicator On DashboardDigital ClockDrive Mode Select - Eco, Eco+, SportDriver Attention WarningE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance AssistKia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsReversing CameraSpeed LimiterTrip Computer
- 5M Type 2 To Type 2 Charging CableType 2 To 3 Pin Charger
- 2 X Usb Port In Centre ConsoleBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Radio/Cd + Mp3Harman/Kardon Premium Sound System With 10 Speakers And Subwoofer, External Amp & Front Centre SpeakerRear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Aero Blade WiperAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Control SystemAutomatic Window DefoggerBlack Side Sill And Wheel Arch Body MouldingsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesDual Full Led HeadlampsElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear Combination LightsManual Headlight LevellingPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Bulb Fog LampRear Wash/WipeRoof Colour Door MirrorsRoof RailsSilver Sill StylingSilver Skid PlatesSolar GlassVariable Intermittent Front Wash/Wipe
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console2 Way Adjustable Front Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Cabin LightCentre Console Storage BoxDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Height Load FloorFront And Rear Door StorageFront Centre ArmrestFront Cup HoldersHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryLight Grey HeadliningLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage Net HooksMap Lamp With Sunglasses CasePassenger Seat Back PocketRear Ventilation DuctSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesShift By Wire SbwSingle Automatic Air Conditioning With Driver Function OnlyTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Abs/EbdAll Round 3-Point SeatbeltsDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeEsc + Bas + Vsm + HacFasten Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistImpact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingRegenerative Braking Level Controlled By Paddle Shift Mounted On Steering WheelTraction ControlTwin Curtain Airbags With Roll Over SensorTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Length4195 cmWheelbase2600 cmWidth (including mirrors)1800 cmHeight1605 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed104 mphEngine Power - BHP201 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT291Engine Torque - NM395 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.3
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesMaxxStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730dService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power201Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)315 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1339 litres
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1740Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)575Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)75Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)54Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh64Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City647WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb451WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City10.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City402WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb280
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.