Kia Sportage Estate1.6 CRDi ISG 3 5 Doors
- 12.3" Display With Navigation12.3" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlCruise Control + Speed LimiterDrive Mode SelectorE-CallForward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction CoveringFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed Limit AssistKia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistLow Washer Fluid WarningRear View MonitorReversing Camera System Integrated Into Centre Fascia ScreenSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTrip ComputerWindscreen Washer Level Indicator
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 6 Speaker Audio SystemBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Radio With Mp3Rear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down FunctionAutomatic Headlight Control SystemAutomatic Window DefoggerBacklite Glass Heated With TimerBlack Side Sill And Wheel Arch Body MouldingsBody Colour And Black Bumper With Silver AccentsBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsHigh Beam AssistInterior Electrochromic MirrorLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Headlamps (Low And High Beam - Mfr Type)Led High Mounted Stop LightRain Sensing Wipers With Aero BladesRear Fog LampRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Skid Plate - SilverRear SpoilerRear WiperSatin Finished BeltlineSilver Radiator Upper Garnish And Door GarnishSilver Roof RackTrailer Stability Assist
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Fascia And Luggage Compartment2Nd Row Personal Lamps3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X Passenger Assist Grips40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Console Storage BoxCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryCupholders In Rear ArmrestDoor Courtesy LampsDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Side Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportElectric Height Adjustable Front SeatsFront And Rear Door StorageFront Seat And Rear PocketsFront/Rear Centre ArmrestsGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox IlluminationHeated Front And Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor Fixings Outer Rear SeatsLeather Steering WheelLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage Net HooksMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesOverhead Console LampRear Coat HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Zone Climate ControlTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVentilation Ducts To Rear Compartment
- Active Front HeadrestsAll Round 3-Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dual Front Side AirbagsDual HornElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control With Downhill Brake ControlFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingMulti Collision Brake AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Seat Alert SystemTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Advanced Anti-Theft System Including Immobiliser And AlarmDoor DeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Aluminium Pattern Finish Centre Fascia And Door Garnish
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Length4515 cmWidth1865 cmWheelbase2680 cmHeight1645 cmHeight (including roof rails)1650 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low48.7WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.7 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP113 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW84 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Coin Series3Coin DescriptionCrdiSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eBadge Power113Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1650 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)571 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1760 litres
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.