Land Rover Defender Estate3.0 P400 X 110 5 Doors Auto [6 Seat]
- ABSABSTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlTraction controlESP + traction control
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserKeyless goKeyless entry and go
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsTyre pressure monitorTPMS (Tyre pressure monitoring system)Drivers airbagFront airbags with passenger seat occupant detector3x3 point rear seat belts6 x 3 point seatbelts
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED headlightsMatrix LED headlights with signature DRLLED rear lightsDarkened LED tail lights
- Windscreen heatingHeated windscreenFront electric windowsElectric windows with one touch open/close and anti-trap
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentElectric reach + rake adjustable steering columnAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelLeather seat trimWindsor Leather and Steelcut premium textile upholstery
- Trip computerTrip computerHead up displayHead up DisplayNavigation systemConnected navigation pro
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsFront passenger isofix child seat attachmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear ISOFIXFolding rear seats40:20:40 folding, heated rear seats with centre armrestFront armrestFront jump seat and folding front centre armrestHeated front seat14 way heated and cooled electric adjustable memory front seats with 4 way manual headrests
- Collision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlLane departure warningLane keep assistBlind spot informationBlind spot assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiterReverse parking aidRear traffic monitorReverse parking aid360 degree parking aidPASElectric power assisted steering (EPAS)
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth systemMobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple CarPlay
- Adaptive dampersAdaptive dynamicsAir suspension rear axleElectronic air suspension
- Digital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)3rd party sound systemMeridian 700w surround sound audio system with 15 speakersNavigation systemPivi pro connected
- Reverse parking aid3D Surround Camera with 360 View, 180 Rear View, Front Traffic Detection, Forward Vehicle Guidance, Tow Hitch Assist and clear sight Ground View
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated/power fold door mirrors with approach lights and auto dimming driver side
- Minimum Kerbweight2309Gross Vehicle Weight3165Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90Max. Towing Weight - Braked3500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight856Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)857No. of Seats6Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1946Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8
- Length5018Width2008Wheelbase3022Width (including mirrors)2105Height1967Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Comb25.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min18.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max17.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min26.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max24.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min29.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max27.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min24.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max22.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min25.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max23.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min15WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max15.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min11.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max12.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.1Top Speed119Engine Power - BHP400Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW294Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC2996Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesX 110 [6 Seat]Coin DescriptionP400Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eService Interval Mileage21000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power400Badge Engine CC3.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5095Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)220Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb261WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min341WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max359WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min243WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max258WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max233WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min266WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max290WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max277WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min256
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.