Land Rover Discovery Sport Sw2.0 P250 R-Dynamic SE 5 Doors Auto [5 Seat]
- Powered Tailgate/Boot LidPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorService Interval IndicatorPivi Pro Connected Navigation System With Upgraded InfotainmentPasLocking Fuel FlapLane Keep AssistIncontrol Remote PremiumFront And Rear Parking AidEcall Emergency Call SystemDriver Condition MonitorClear Exit MonitorBlind Spot AssistApple CarplayAndroid AutoAdaptive Cruise Control10" Touch ScreenTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWade Sensing
- Electric Heated/Power Fold Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideFixed Panoramic Sunroof With Powered SunblindFront And Rear Recovery EyesHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Including Heated Washer JetsNo BadgesPrivacy GlassR Dynamic BadgeRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wing DoorRear WiperTrailer Stability Control3Rd Brake LightAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows
- 5 SeatsBright Metal PedalsCentre Console With ArmrestFootwell LightsFront And Rear Grab HandlesFront Passenger Isofix Child Seat AttachmentLoadspace CoverLoadspace LightOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesRear HeadrestsRear Seat IsofixSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Black Exterior Pack - Discovery Sport R-Dynamic Se/HseOnline Pack With Data Plan - Discovery
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAbsBrake Hold FunctionCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Child Locks On Rear DoorsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEsp + Traction ControlHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistPedestrian Airbag SystemRoll Stability ControlSide And Curtain Airbags For Front And 2Nd Row SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- All Terrain Progress ControlCoil Suspension SystemDynamic Stability ControlTerrain Response 2
- Bluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Battery Back Up System (Bbus) With Tilt SensorGlobal Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver DoorIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Nuts
- Centre Stack Rails In Noble Chrome
- Minimum Kerbweight1864 kgGross Vehicle Weight2550 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)67 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight686 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)963 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1574 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4597 cmWidth2069 cmWheelbase2741 cmWidth (including mirrors)2173 cmHeight1727 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb29.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL22WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH21WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL30.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH28.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL36.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH33.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH28.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL29.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH13.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH10
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.8 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP249 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW183 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT269Engine Torque - NM365 nmEngine Torque - RPM1300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG37.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesR-Dynamic Se[5 Seat]Coin DescriptionP250Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power250Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear235/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5076Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)183 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb213WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL291WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH305WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL211WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH226WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH225WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL213
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Does this come with Land Rover Assist?Yes it does.What is the warranty?This comes with Land Rover’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.