Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Hatchback 1.5 P300e R-Dynamic S 5 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
- Traction controlElectronic traction controlTraction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Windscreen heatingHeated windscreenWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated washer jets
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DAB
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsRear headrestsRear centre headrestFront head restraintsPassive front head restraintsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats with centre headrest and armrest
- Mobile phone App interfaceLand Rover InControl appsMobile phone App interfaceAndroid AutoMobile phone App interfaceApple car playBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagSix airbags - Driver and passenger airbags/driver knee airbag/front side airbag and curtain airbags
- Lane departure warningLane keep assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with adaptive speed limiterReverse parking aidFront and rear parking aidPASElectronic power assisted steering (EPAS)Reverse parking aid3D 360 degree surround camera
- Electric door mirrorsPower fold, auto-dimming, heated door mirrors with approach lights and auto dimming driver side
- Minimum Kerbweight2082Gross Vehicle Weight2660Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)57Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight578Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)798No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1576Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4371Width1904Wheelbase2681Width (including mirrors)2100Height1649Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.4Top Speed132Engine Power - BHP300Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW221Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT398Engine Torque - NM540Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG55.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC1498Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesR Dynamic SCoin DescriptionP300eStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage10500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power300Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5074Alloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)43Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68HC+NOxN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)132Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)84Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh12.2Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb64WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min66WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max55WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb40WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max37WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min41WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max34WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min34
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb44WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min44WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max44
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb141WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min141WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max141
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.