Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Hatchback2.0 D165 S 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Android AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightDriver Condition MonitorElectronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidIncontrol RemoteLand Rover Incontrol AppsLane Keep AssistPivi Pro Connected Includes Upgraded Infotainment, Connected Navigation Pro, Nuance Speech LicencePush Button StarterTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterVoice Control System
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Electric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapEvoque BadgeFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenPower Fold, Auto-Dimming, Heated Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsTailgate Spoiler
- 40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Centre Headrest And ArmrestAmbient Interior LightingIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front Head RestraintsRear Air VentsRear Centre HeadrestSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTwin Sliding Front Centre Armrest
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Customer Configurable AutolockDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSix Airbags - Driver And Passenger Airbags/Driver Knee Airbag/Front Side Airbag And Curtain AirbagsTorque Vectoring BrakeTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmImmobiliserIntrusion SensorLocking Wheel Nuts
- All Terrain Progress ControlEfficient DrivelinePassive SuspensionTerrain Response 2 Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight1816 kgGross Vehicle Weight2490 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight674 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)798 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1576 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4371 cmWidth1904 cmWheelbase2681 cmWidth (including mirrors)2100 cmHeight1649 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb43.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min43.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.8 secTop Speed120 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW122 kwEngine Power - RPM4250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT280Engine Torque - NM380 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG38.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.4 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesSCoin DescriptionD165Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %94NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/60 R18Tyre Size Rear235/60 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5075Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min171
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.