Land Rover Range Rover Velar Estate2.0 D200 R-Dynamic 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Touch Screen3D Surround Camera Includes, Clear Sight Ground View, 360 Parking Aid And Wade SensingAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightDriver Condition MonitorIncontrol RemoteLane Keep AssistPush Button StartService IndicatorSpeed Proportional Electronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Trip ComputerVoice Control SystemWade Sensing
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionOpen Differential With Torque Vectoring By BrakingSingle Speed Transfer Box
- Digital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBody Coloured BumpersBoot Protection PlateElectric Heated/Power Fold Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Windscreen + Heated Windscreen Washer JetsMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesNo Badge - Removes Both Derivative And Engine BadgeRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Wash/WipeTailgate/Boot Lid SpoilerTrailer Stability AssistVelar And R-Dynamic Badge
- 40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingBright Metal PedalsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLoadspace CoverOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front HeadrestsRear Air VentsRear Centre HeadrestSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesStandard InteriorTwin Front CupholdersTwin Sliding Front Centre Armrest
- 355Mm Front Brakes And 325Mm Rear Brakes3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Cornering Brake ControlCurtain AirbagsCustomer Configurable AutolockDoor Side Intrusion BeamsDriver AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPassenger AirbagPower Operated Child LocksRear AirbagsRoll Stability ControlSide AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemUnpainted Brake Calipers
- Global Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver DoorImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLock Only Switch On Front Passenger DoorLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric AlarmRemote Central Locking
- Minimum Kerbweight1928 kgGross Vehicle Weight2590 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight662 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)632 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load79 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1795 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9
- Length4797 cmWidth1930 cmWheelbase2874 cmWidth (including mirrors)2147 cmHeight1683 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb43.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min43.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM4250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT317Engine Torque - NM430 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeAj200
- Coin SeriesR-DynamicCoin DescriptionD200Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke Stlye 5108Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min172
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.