Published on Monday 17 June 2019 in Company News
Vanarama teams up with Isthmian & Evo-Stik Leagues
- Vanarama, the UK's leading van leasing company, is now the official Vehicle Leasing Partner of the Evo-Stik & Isthmian leagues.
- This new partnership builds on Vanarama's successful 6-year title sponsorship of the National League, & cements its reputation as the UK's biggest backer of grassroots football.
- Clubs in both leagues will be able to take advantage of the Vanarama affiliates scheme, which rewards them financially in return for referring fans to the company for commercial & personal vehicle leasing.
Vanarama, the UK's leading vehicle leasing company has extended its commitment to non-league football, the home of real football fans, becoming the new vehicle leasing partner of the Evo-Stik & Isthmian leagues. This announcement comes after 6 successful years as the title sponsor of the National League; the Vanarama National League.
Vanarama is the UKs biggest commercial backer of non-league football & is now extending its support to even more levels of the grassroots game. Clubs across the country will soon be able to take advantage of the Vanarama affiliates scheme which allows them to get much needed financial support, in return for referring fans to commercial & personal vehicle leasing. The opening matches of both the Evo-Stik & Isthmian 2019/2020 season will kickoff in early August, with the full set of fixtures due to be announced next month.
Andy Alderson, CEO at Vanarama, said: "No company in the country does more for grassroots football than Vanarama. We care passionately about it. The Isthmian & Evo-Stick National South League are made up of real, honest clubs with proper fans, which echoes who we are at Vanarama & what we do every day for our customers"
Mike Harris, Chairman of Evo-Stik League, said: "We are delighted to welcome such a well-respected & nationally-recognised brand as Vanarama to the Northern Premier League. Over the last few years we have worked hard to develop our audience both in person & digitally, & have worked successfully with our partner brands to mutual benefit. We look forward to doing the same with Vanarama."
Nick Robinson, Chairman of The Isthmian League, said: "The Isthmian League is delighted to appoint Vanarama as its first vehicle leasing partner. It is a step forward for all our clubs to be associated with a brand which has shown its commitment to our level of the game & we look forward to working with them to develop our brand of football."
NOTES TO EDITOR
- Vanarama, is an award-winning commercial & personal vehicle leasing company established by CEO Andy Alderson in 2004 with a team of just 3 people – the company now employs over 230 at its Hemel Hempstead main office.
- The company is dedicated to providing industry-leading customer service & has found investing in that service, & the staff that provide it, to be a successful formula for success.
- That success was reflected in 2015 when Vanarama won the prestigious Lloyds Bank National Business Award for Best Small to Medium Sized Business, an accolade that recognised the company's commitment to training, customer service & innovation.
- Together with the National League and Prostate Cancer UK, Vanarama was awarded Event or Competition Sponsorship of the Year at the BT Sport Industry Award, for the MANarama National League campaign.
- The company has also been confirmed as a Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For in the UK in 2016, 2017 & 2018, with Andy Alderson being named Best Leader at the 2017 awards ceremony.
- Vanarama is also is a member of the Institute of Customer Service and has received a ServiceMark awarded with distinction.
- Since founding, Vanarama has leased well over 50,000 vehicles of all shapes & sizes to people across the UK.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For all media enquires please contact: Jasmine El-Gabban on 020 7499 2842 or [email protected]