Black Friday 2020 - £100 Amazon Voucher – Terms & Conditions
- Customers who place an order for a van, car or pickup truck from 18:30 on Thursday 26th November 2020 until 20:00 on Friday 27th November 2020 are eligible for a £100 Amazon voucher.
- The voucher is only valid where an order has been placed and finance proposal has been completed and sent to the funder within the above timeframe.
- If the order is placed online, the customers must quote the code BF2020 when their Account Manager makes contact with them to confirm their order. If the order is placed via telephone, the customer must quote the code BF2020 when they place their order.
- The £100 Amazon voucher will be an e-voucher.
- The voucher will be processed within 28 days of successful delivery. The customer must take successful delivery of a brand-new lease vehicle to be eligible for this offer. If the customer decides to return their vehicle, they will not be eligible for the voucher.
- Orders placed outside of the above timeframe are ineligible for the offer.
- The e-voucher will be sent to the email address that the customer uses to place their order.
- The validation and subsequent fulfilment of the offer is at the discretion of Autorama UK LTD and its subsidiary brand. The provider's decision is final.
- The offer is subject to all terms and conditions that apply to any leasing product provided by Autorama UK Ltd. These terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.vanarama.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.html
General Vanarama Terms & Conditions
- The provider is Autorama UK Ltd T/A Vanarama Registered in England & Wales with registered number: 05137709. Registered office: Vanarama, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DE, United Kingdom.
- Vanarama is the trading style of Autorama UK Ltd, who are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Our Financial Conduct Authority Register number is 630748).
- By ordering a vehicle, a customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- The provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer & these terms & conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.