Lexus Ls Saloon500h 3.5  4 Doors CVT Auto 2WD
- 24" Colour Head Up Display360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor6 Driving Modes Eco/Normal/Comfort/Custom/Sport S/Sport S+Analogue Clock With Gps FunctionBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth Telephone ConnectivityDrive Mode Select Switches - Snow And Ev ModeDrive Mode SelectorDriver Monitoring SystemDynamic Radar Cruise ControlElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistLexus Navigation SystemMm19 Multimedia System Including Apple Carplay And Android AutoPre-Collision System (Pcs)Push Button StarterRear Cross Traffic Alert And Auto BrakingRemote Fuel Cap ReleaseRemote Touch InterfaceRoad Sign Assist - RsaService Interval IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- 12 Speakers Pioneer Audio Including Dvd12.3" Colour Touch-Screen Display2 Front Usb And 2 Rear Usb Charging Points8" Tft Multi Information Display In Instrument PanelAuxiliary Input SocketDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- 3 Eye Led HeadlampsAcoustic Laminated Side GlassAdaptive Front Lighting SystemAluminium Boot Scuff PlatesAuto Dimming Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High BeamAutomatic Headlamp LevellingBlack Mirror CapsBody Colour BumpersCornering LightDoor Mirror Integrated IndicatorsDoor Mirror MemoryEasy Door And Boot Soft Shut ClosingElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric SunroofFront Electric Windows With Auto Up And Down FunctionFront Fog LightsHeadlamp Cleaning SystemLed Daytime Running LightsLed Door IlluminationLed IndicatorsLed Rear Combination LightsPop Up HoodRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Defog TimerRear Fog LightsReverse Tilting Door MirrorsRoof Mounted Led Brake LightWater Repellent Glass In Front Side WindowsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 2 Bag Hooks In Luggage Compartment2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console20 Way Driver/20 Way Passenger Electrically Adjustable Seats With Memory3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel3 X 12V Power Sockets4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Drivers Seat4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Front Passenger SeatActive Sound ControlAluminium Scuff PlatesBoot LightClean Air FilterClimate ConciergeCloth HeadliningCoin TrayDoor Puddle LightsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Led Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Air Conditioning With Nanoe TechnologyElectric Adjust Front HeadrestsElectric Adjust Rear HeadrestsElectric Adjustable Steering Column With MemoryFront And Rear Textile Carpet MatsFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Door PocketsGearshift PaddlesGlovebox LightHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsIlluminated Entry SystemIndividual Driver/Passenger Temperature ControlsIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Front Centre ConsoleLeather Gearlever GaiterLed Interior Illumination With Touch Sensor Map LightsRear Armrest With StorageRear Electric SunblindSelf Charging HybridSmooth Leather UpholsterySunglasses HolderSunshade - Power BackThrough Load FacilityVariable Climate Control Front And Rear Seats
- 3 Point Seat Belts With Pre Tensioners3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Assist FunctionDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeElectronically Controlled BrakingFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Safety Belt With RetractorFront Thorax AirbagsHill Start Assist Control With Hold SwitchPassenger Knee AirbagPedestrian MonitorRear Side AirbagsSeatbelt WarningSide Curtain AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure WarningWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti Theft Alarm With Incline Sensor And Glass Break SensorAutomatic Door LockingDouble LockingEasy Access Power SystemEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsSecurity Window EtchingSmart Card Entry
- Adaptive Variable SuspensionVehicle Dynamics Integrated ManagementVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Ash Open Pore InlayInstrument Panel And Door Trim Illumination
- 20" Alloy WheelsRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2190 kgGross Vehicle Weight2725 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)82 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length5235 cmWidth1900 cmWheelbase3125 cmWidth (including mirrors)2160 cmHeight1450 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)36.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.2 mpgEC Combined (mpg)44.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium35.7WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.7WLTP - MPG - Comb35.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min26.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max26.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min35.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max34.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max38.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min35.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max34.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.4 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP359 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW264 kwEngine Power - RPM6600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM5100 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83 mmCC3456 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears10 SpeedEngine Code8gr-Fxs
- Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power359Badge Engine CC3.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear245/45 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)147 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.327 g/kmNOx0.002Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min237WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max243WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min182
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.11Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.