Lexus RX Estate450h L 3.5 Takumi 5 Doors CVT
- 12.3" Touchscreen Display And Remote Touch Interface360 Degree Panoramic View Monitor5 Driving Modes Ev/Normal/Eco/Sport/Sport+Analogue Clock With Gps FunctionApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityBsm - Blind Spot MonitoringElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Intelligent Clearance SonarHands Free Power Boot Lid Operation With Kick SensorHead Up DisplayLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connected Services With Available Optional WifiLexus Premium Navigation With Full European Map Capability, Street View And Connected ServicesMulti-Information Display 4-Inch TftPush Button StarterReversing Camera With Back Guide LinesWireless Smartphone Charger
- Adaptive Variable SuspensionE-Four Automatic TransmissionVehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Aux Socket With Vtr CompatibilityDab Digital RadioDvdFront And Rear Usb PortsMark Levinson Sound System With 15 Speakers
- 3 Eye Led Headlights With Adaptive High Beam System With BladescanAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorElectric SunroofFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeadlight WashersHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt And MemoryLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Sequential IndicatorsLed Front Fog LightsPrivacy Glass, Rear Doors And TailgatePuddle LightsRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRoof Rails
- 10 Way Electric Power Front Seats2 Map Pockets In The Rear2 Separate Seats In 3Rd Row2 Way Manually Adjustable Front Headrests2 Way Manually Adjustable Rear Headrests2 X Fixed Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sunvisors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X 12V Power Sockets4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat With 40/20/40 Folding AbilityCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre And Rear Armrest With 2 CupholdersCentre Armrest With Storage BoxClimate ConciergeDriver And Passenger Seat MemoryDriver's Seat Easy Access Auto Retraction FunctionElectric Folding 3Rd Row SeatsElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnElectrically Adjustable Wooden And Leather Steering Wheel With Paddle Shifts And Auto Retraction FunctionGlasses Holder In Roof Lighting PanelHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIsofix Standard Child Seat Restraint MountingLeather Gear LeverLed Aluminium Scuff PlatesLed Interior IlluminationRear Armrest With StorageRear Door SunshadesSelf Charging HybridSemi-Aniline Leather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSliding/Reclining Rear SeatsSmall Compartment To Right Of Steering WheelTextile Carpet MatsThree Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With S Flow And Nanoe TechnologyUnique Led Illumination Instrumnet PanelVentilated Front Seats
- 3 Point Elr Front And Rear Seatbelts With PretensionersAbsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronically Controlled BrakingFront Passenger Seat Cushion AirbagHill Assist ControlLexus Safety System + Includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, Automatic High BeamPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRctb - Rear Cross Traffic Auto BrakeRear Passenger Side AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure WarningWil Whiplash Protection Front Seats
- Anti Theft System With Alarm, Intrusion Sensor, Tilt Sensor, Glass Breakage Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSecurity Window EtchingSmart Card KeySmart Keyless EntryTwo Motion Door Lock With Double Lock
- 20" Takumi Alloy WheelsTemporary Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2205 kgGross Vehicle Weight2840 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Loading Weight635 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1656 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.8
- Length5000 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2790 cmWidth (including mirrors)2180 cmHeight1700 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low32.4WLTP - MPG - Medium40.3WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.7WLTP - MPG - Comb34.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL32.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH32.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL40.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH39.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH38.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL29.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH29.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL9.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT247Engine Torque - NM335 nmEngine Torque - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)94 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)83 mmCC3456 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGyl26r-Arxgbw
- Coin SeriesTakumiCoin DescriptionH LStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0742eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power313Badge Engine CC3.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R20Tyre Size Rear235/55 R20Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)138 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69NOx0.009Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low197WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL197WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH198WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH161WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL215WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH220WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL185
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.8Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.