Lexus Ux Hatchback250h 2.0 5 Doors CVT [without Nav]
- 4 Driving Modes Ev/Eco/Normal/Sport7" Lexus Media Display7" Tft Instrument ClusterAnalogue Clock With Gps FunctionApple Car Play/Android AutoCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingE-CallElectric Power Steering (Eps) With Speed SensitiveLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connected ServicesLexus Safety Systems + Includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign AssistPush Button StartRemote Touch InterfaceTrip Computer
- 2 Front Usb And 2 Rear Usb Charging Points6 SpeakersAm/Fm And Dab RadioAux Socket With Vtr CompatibilityCd Player
- Acoustic WindscreenAero Stabilising Arch MouldingsAero Stabilising Rear LightsAero Ventilated WheelsBi-Led (Low And High Beam) Headlights With Auto High Beam (Ahb)Black Roof Drip MouldingsBody Adhesive, Laser Screw Welding And Laser Brazed Roof StructureBody Coloured BumpersElectric Adjustable/Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionHeadlight CleanersLed Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LightsLight Green Uv GlassManual Control Of Windscreen WipersRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialSingle Hidden Exhaust PipeTowing Preparation
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 X Folding Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot5 Headrests6 Way Driver And Passenger Manually Adjustable Front Seats60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre Armrest With StorageDriver And Passenger Door PocketDual Zone Electronic Climate Control + Nano-E Humidity SensorGloveboxLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering WheelLed Interior IlluminationMap Pockets In The Rear Of Passenger's Front SeatPremium Fabric UpholsteryRear Air Vents With 2 Usb ChargersRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersStorage Tray Under Audio PanelTextile Carpet MatsTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnUnder Deck StorageUnder Desk Side Storage
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Bas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electric Parking BrakeFront Adjustable Seatbelt Anchor PointsFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To PcsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRear Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To Pcs,Centre Belt W/O Pre Tensioner+Force LimiterSecondary Collision Brake (Scb)Trc (Traction Control)Tyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsAnti Theft System : Alarm Instruction Sensor,Glass Breakage Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockVin Window Etching
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1540 kgGross Vehicle Weight2110 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)438 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1231 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4495 cmWidth1840 cmWheelbase2640 cmWidth (including mirrors)2080 cmHeight1540 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Combined (mpg)68.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low56.4WLTP - MPG - Medium64.2WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.4WLTP - MPG - Comb53.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min56.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max53.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min64.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max58.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min60.1WLTP - MPG - High - Max56.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min43.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.0WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed110 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT140Engine Torque - NM190 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1987 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin Series[without Nav]Coin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %82NCAP Safety Assist %77NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)120 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67NOx0.0049Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium100WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min100WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min120
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.4Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.