Maxus E Deliver 9 Mwb Electric Fwd150kW High Roof Van 51.5kWh Auto
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- PASElectric power steering
- Central lockingCentral lockingAlarmIntelligent anti theft security system
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbagPassenger airbagFront passenger airbag
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Heated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsNatural colour outside electric rearview mirror
- Side loading door - near sideSingle slide door
- Height adjustable drivers seat8 direction adjustable drivers seat with armrest
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10Exhaust SystemNFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeNBattery VoltsNBattery AHNAlternator AmpsNFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPasClutchNAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC0Badge Power204Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight2300Gross Vehicle Weight3500Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1200Load Space Volume9.7Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1950Plated 2nd Axle1900
- Length5546Width (excluding mirrors)2062Wheelbase3366Width (including mirrors)2466Height2525Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length3019Load Width1800Load Height1792Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.4Front Overhang1020Rear Overhang1160Side Load Door Width1269Side Load Door Height1570Lower Rear Door Width1570Upper Rear Door WidthNLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1366
- ECNEC UrbanNEC Extra UrbanNEC CombinedN
- 0 to 62NTop Speed62BHP204PSTrue0 to 60NEngine Power KW150Engine Torque LBS.FT229Engine Torque NM310Engine Torque MKG31.6
- BoreNStrokeNCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNValve gearNFuel TypeElectricCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression RatioNGears1 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryNCooling SystemNAutomatic TransmissionTrueManual TransmissionFalseEngine CodesN
- Tyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Wheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?TrueAutomatic ClutchN
- CO20Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCN
- Battery Capacity in kWh51.5Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage5-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb29.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City237WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb180Battery Charge Type 4 PercentageNWLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City147WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb112
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Chinese brand Maxus is aiming to shake up the commercial vehicle market with this large-segment Deliver 9 model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
No, of course the Maxus Deliver 9 doesn't have quite the sophistication of the volume players in the large van segment. It wouldn't do because it costs a lot less than its competitors. Yet it will probably se...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Does the Maxus Deliver 9 have an electric or hybrid version?Yes, there is the eDeliver 9.What are the service intervals on this van?The service interval for the Maxus eDeliver 9 is every 12 months or 18,645 miles.