Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback 1.5 Skyactiv-G 75 SE-L 5 Doors
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking
- Alloy wheels15" alloy wheels
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASPASReverse parking aidRear parking sensor
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital instrument cluster
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelCloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Climate controlClimate control air conditioning
- Side airbagsFront side airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system
- Rear headrestsThree height adjustable rear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split rear seatsFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatDrivers seat manual slide recline and height adjustment
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Traction controlESPCollision avoidance brakingCollision mitigation braking systemABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)Traction controlDynamic stability control + Traction control
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB/aux input socketRadio/CDAudio system with 4 speakers, AM/FM radio and single CD/MP3
- LED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED Indicator lightsLED indicator lights
- Tyre repair kitEmergency tyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionIntegrated bluetooth with hands-free calling
- Minimum Kerbweight1134Gross Vehicle Weight1536Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44Max. Towing Weight - Braked900Max. Loading Weight402Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)280No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)950Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.4
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium58.9WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.7Top Speed106Engine Power - BHP75Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW55Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT100Engine Torque - NM135Engine Torque - RPM3800Engine Torque - MKG13.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8CC1496Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-LCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-GStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power75Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)95Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.