Mazda Mx-30 Hatchback107kW Sport Lux 35.5kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 7" Tft Colour Driver Instrument Panel Display8.8" Colour Centre Touch Screen Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentAdaptive Cruise Control (Mazda Radar Cruise Control) Features Stop And GoApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking SensorsHead Up DisplayIntegrated BluetoothIntegrated Mazda Navigation SystemLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasReversing CameraService IndicatorTrip ComputerWindow Projected Colour Active Driving Display (Head Up Display) With Traffic Sign Recognition
- Dc Socket For Rapid Charging Up To 50KwInternal Combustion Engine Sound EmulatorType 2 For Mode 2 Ac Charging Via 3-Point PlugType 2 For Mode 3 Ac Charging Via Home Or Public Charge Points
- Am / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Auto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorBlack Front GrilleBody Coloured BumpersBrilliant Black RoofDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorGrey Metallic Side PanelsHeated And Auto Power-Folding Door Mirrors In Black With Integrated Indicator LightsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear Combination Lights With Led Rear Turn LightsPiano Black Window TrimPrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows And Rear Screen)Rain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Speed And Intermittent WipeRear WiperSatin Trim On D Pillar
- 60/40 Split Fold Down Rear Seats7-Inch Colour Touch-Screen For Climate Control Settings8-Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat With Memory Linked To Door Mirror And Active Driving DisplayChrome Interior Trim Accents With Steering Wheel Centre Bezel, Surround Of Engine Start / Stop Button And Glove Box HandleClimate Control Air ConditioningCloth/Leatherette UpholsteryFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear (X3) Head RestraintsFront And Rear Centre ArmrestHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel With Telescopic And Tilt AdjustmentPaddle ShifterPassenger Seat Manual Height AdjustmentPower Driver Lumbar SupportTonneau CoverUsb And 12V Outlet
- 3 Point Elr Front Seat Belts X2 With Pretensioners3 Point Elr Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Collision Avoidance BrakingDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectric G-Vectoring Control PlusElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart Brake Support With Pedestrian DetectionHill Hold AssistRegenerative Braking SystemSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsSmart Brake Support With Turn-Across TrafficTraction Control System (Tcs)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Keyless GoRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking And Automatic Door Lock When DrivingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- 18" Bright Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1645 kgGross Vehicle Weight2119 kgMax. Loading Weight474 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)366 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1171 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb5.3
- Length4395 cmWidth1795 cmWheelbase2655 cmWidth (including mirrors)2035 cmHeight1555 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secEngine Power - BHP145 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW107 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT200Engine Torque - NM271 nmEngine Torque - RPM3200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.6
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSport LuxCoin Description35.5kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power145Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R18Tyre Size Rear215/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)908Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh35.5NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km17.3NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles147Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb200WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City14.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb19WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City163WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MX-30 an electric version of the Mazda CX-30?No, although the Mazda CX-30 and MX-30 share the same floorpan. However, they have different, bespoke bodies, so the MX-30 is not just considered an electric CX-30. Indeed, the MX-30 also comes with some unique flourishes, like its rear-hinged back half-doors (sometimes called 'coach' doors) and eco-friendly interior materials, including the use of cork for much of the centre-console trim.Is the Mazda MX-30 a good car?It has a short driving range of 124 miles, so choose the Mazda MX-30 carefully if you're in the market for an electric vehicle and you often do long distances. However, if you're a semi-urban commuter and you fancy a distinctive, great-to-drive, zero-emissions crossover, you won't do any better than the MX-30.Is the Mazda MX-30 practical?Mazda has done well to package 5 seats and a fair boot into what is a short crossover, but the MX-30's signature rear doors also mean it's not quite as practical as a 'full' 5-door SUV. Access to the 2nd row of seats is pretty tight, while leg- and headroom back there will suit shorter or younger people. Meanwhile, the boot measures 341 litres and rises to 1146 litres if you fold the rear seats away; that's because this GT Sport Tech has the Bose sound system, which reduces boot capacity from the 366-1171 litres you'd find on lower-spec models.Is the Mazda MX-30 reliable?Mazda has a reputation for reliability and it also offers a 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty on all its models. The MX-30 is very new, so owners haven't reported on its long-term reliability record as yet, but as a Mazda vehicle with fewer moving parts to go wrong (as it's a pure electric crossover), it should prove to be highly dependable all year round.