Mazda MX-5 Convertible2.0  Sport Tech 2 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering columnLeather seat upholsteryPerforated leather upholstery
- Power Assisted SteeringPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidReversing cameraTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alert
- Sports seatsSports seatsHeated front seatHeated front seats, in 3 heat levelsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX front passenger seat child seat compliance
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemIntegrated navigation systemService indicatorService indicator
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionTraction controlDSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction ControlCollision avoidance brakingSCBS - Smart City Brake Support, rear plus front with autonomous emergency braking
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Climate controlClimate control air conditioning
- Front side airbagsSide airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionIntegrated bluetooth with hands-free calling, bluetooth audio and easy access to phone contacts
- Central lockingSuperlockingAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliserRemote central lockingSmart keyless entryRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking and remote boot release
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsAdaptive LED HeadlightsLED Indicator lightsLED indicator lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED 3rd brake light
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows/one touch facility
- Electric door mirrorsBody coloured electric/heated door mirrors
- Tyre repair kitTyre puncture repair kit
- Radio/CDPremium Bose sound system with 9 speakers with 2 in each front headrest, AM/FM/DAB radio and single CD/MP3USB/iPod interface2 USB/aux input socketAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/bluetooth controls
- Sport suspensionSports suspension featuring Bilstein dampers
- Alloy wheels17" Bright Silver alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1052 kgGross Vehicle Weight1260 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight208 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)130 litresNo. of Seats2Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length3915 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2310 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1230 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)33.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)40.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low30.7WLTP - MPG - Medium44.1WLTP - MPG - High47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSport TechCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733aService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %93NCAP Safety Assist %64NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power184Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)156 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low208WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The vehicle I chose is exactly what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.