Mazda MX-5 Rf Convertible1.5  SE-L 2 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Front armrestFront centre armrestCloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic steering column
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiter
- Sports seatsSports seatsHeated front seatHeated front seats, in 3 heat levelsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX front passenger seat child seat compliance
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemIntegrated navigation systemService indicatorService indicator
- ABSABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionTraction controlDSTC-Dynamic Stability and Traction Control
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Remote central lockingRemote keyless entryCentral lockingSuperlockingAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking and remote boot release
- Climate controlClimate control air conditioning
- Side airbagsSide airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows/one touch facility
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionIntegrated bluetooth with hands-free calling, bluetooth audio and easy access to phone contacts
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED Indicator lightsLED indicator lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED 3rd brake light
- Tyre repair kitTyre puncture repair kit
- Electric door mirrorsPiano black electric/heated door mirrors
- Radio/CDAudio system with 6 speakers with 2 in driver headrest, AM/FM/DAB radio and single CD/MP3USB/iPod interface2 USB/aux input socketAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/bluetooth controls
- Alloy wheels16" black metallic alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1065Gross Vehicle Weight1280Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight215Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)127No. of Seats2Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length3915Width1735Wheelbase2310Width (including mirrors)NHeight1230Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)34.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)54.3EC Combined (mpg)44.8WLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium47.9WLTP - MPG - High52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7Top Speed126Engine Power - BHP132Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW97Engine Power - RPM7000Engine Torque - LBS.FT112Engine Torque - NM152Engine Torque - RPM4500Engine Torque - MKG15.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8CC1496Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-LCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power132Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front195/50 R16Tyre Size Rear195/50 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)138Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb142
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The vehicle I chose is exactly what I was looking for. I'm very pleased with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.