Mercedes-Benz A Class HatchbackA250e AMG Line Executive Edition 5 Doors Auto
- Ultrasonic Sensors Positioned In The Front And Rear Bumpers10.25" Media Display180 Degree Rear View Camera With Parking Guidelines7" Colour Screen In Instrument PanelAcoustic Ambient ProtectionActive Parking Assist With Visual And Audible Warning Of Detected ObstaclesAttention AssistBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCar Wash ModeCruise Control + Speed LimiterDirect SteeringDual Bluetooth InterfacesDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorLane Keeping SystemMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual In EnglishPre-Installation For Car SharingPreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkRemote And Charging Services PlusService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTrip Computer
- 7.4 Kw Monophase On Board ChargerComfort SuspensionMode 3 Charging Cable 11 KwRear Axle Multi-Link
- 2 Usb Ports (Type C) In Rear Stowage Compartment And One In Front Of Center Console6 SpeakersDab Digital RadioMercedes-Benz Sound System - 100W
- 4 Electric Front And Rear WindowsAdaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling - Front Apron With Splitter In Chrome, Rear Apron With Chrome Trim And Chrome Visible Trim Elements In TailpipeAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Weather StripBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side SkirtBody Coloured Door MirrorsEdition Badging On The Front WingsElectric Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsExclusive Diamond Radiator GrilleExhaust System - Twin Visible Tailpipes In Polished Stainless SteelHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlHigh Gloss Black BeltlineLed High Level Third Brake LightLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampPrivacy GlassRadio AerialRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperWindow Line Trim Strip In High Gloss Black
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather/Microfibre Dinamica Upholstery With Contrast Stitching In Light GreyAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Air Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsCharging SocketController On Centre Console With Chrome SurroundFloor Mats With Black Top Stitching And Embroidered Edition Logo And Piping In Light GreyFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringFront Seat Backs Luggage NetsFront Seat Cushion Length AdjustmentGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Mirror With Reading Lamps In Black And FramelessIsofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points In Two Outer Rear SeatsManual Height Adjustable Front SeatsMode 2 Charging Cable With 3Pin And 5M Upto 2.3KwPre-Entry Climate ControlRear Head RestraintsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Seats With Integrated HeadrestsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpad On Center ConsoleTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control
- Light And Sight Pack - A ClassMirror Package - A ClassNight Pack - A Class Saloon/HatchbackSeat Comfort Pack - A Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs With Brake AssistActive BonnetActive Brake Assist Includes Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous BrakingAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistBlack SeatbeltsChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Passenger Head And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp Curve Dynamic AssistEsp With AsrFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Brake Callipers With Mercedes Benz LetteringPerforated Front Brake DiscsRadar Based RegenerationTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserKeyless GoRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionUrban Guard Vehicle Protection System With Immobiliser And Interior Protection
- Matrix Look Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium Trim Element
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Aerodynamically Optimised Painted In Black With Highsheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1680 kgGross Vehicle Weight2155 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight475 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)310 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1125 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4419 cmWidth1796 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)1992 cmHeight1452 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1620 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Execut EdCoin DescriptionEStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID91593Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power218Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65CO0.01 g/kmHC0.016NOx0.013Particles0.0001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)330Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)195Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)105Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years6Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh10.6NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km14.8NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles39Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL11.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH13.6WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb70WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.2WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb44Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb23
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low33.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High51.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High42.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low8.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb282.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.