Mercedes-Benz A Class SaloonA180d AMG Line Premium Plus Edition 4 Doors Auto
- Ultrasonic Sensors Positioned In The Front And Rear Bumpers10.25" Digital Instrument Cluster Display Screen10.25" Media Display180 Degree Rear View Camera With Parking GuidelinesActive Parking Assist With Visual And Audible Warning Of Detected ObstaclesAttention AssistBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCar Wash ModeDirect SteeringDual Bluetooth InterfacesDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorLane Keeping SystemMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual In EnglishPre-Installation For Car SharingPreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer
- Lowered Comfort SuspensionRear Axle Torsion Beam
- 10 Speakers2 Usb Ports (Type C) In Rear Stowage Compartment And One In Front Of Center ConsoleDab Digital RadioMercedes-Benz Sound System - 100W
- 4 Electric Front And Rear WindowsAdaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling - Front Apron With Splitter In Chrome, Rear Apron With Chrome Trim And Chrome Visible Trim Elements In TailpipeAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Weather StripBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Side SkirtBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Side IndicatorsExclusive Diamond Radiator GrilleExhaust System - Twin Visible Tailpipes In Polished Stainless SteelHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlHigh Gloss Black BeltlineLed Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMultibeam Led Headlights With Adaptive Highbeam Assist PlusPanoramic Sliding SunroofPrivacy GlassRadio AerialRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear BootRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyWindow Line Trim Strip In High Gloss Black
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Multi Function Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather/Microfibre Dinamica Upholstery With Contrast Stitching In Light GreyAuto Mercedes-Benz Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Air Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsController On Centre Console With Chrome SurroundFloor Mats With Black Top Stitching And Embroidered Edition Logo And Piping In Light GreyFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Seat Backs Luggage NetsFront Seat Cushion Length AdjustmentGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated Front Door Sills With Changeable CoverInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Mirror With Reading Lamps In Black And FramelessIsofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points In Two Outer Rear SeatsRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Head RestraintsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Seats With Adjustable Head RestraintsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpad On Center ConsoleTwin Front CupholdersTwo Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control
- Light And Sight Pack - A ClassMirror Package - A ClassNight Pack - A Class Saloon/HatchbackSeat Comfort Pack - A Class
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs With Brake AssistActive BonnetAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistBlack SeatbeltsChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Passenger Head And Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp Curve Dynamic AssistEsp With AsrFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Brake Callipers With Mercedes Benz LetteringTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserKeyless Entry Lock/UnlockKeyless GoRemote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionUrban Guard Vehicle Protection System With Immobiliser And Interior Protection
- Matrix Look Light Longitudinal Grain Aluminium Trim Element
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Aerodynamically Optimised Painted In Black With Highsheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1510 kgGross Vehicle Weight2010 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4549 cmWidth1796 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)1992 cmHeight1446 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium51.4WLTP - MPG - High65.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High57.7WLTP - MPG - Comb55.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed128 mphEngine Power - BHP116 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM3400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Prem+ EdCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID95928Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %92NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power116Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.035 g/kmNOx0.017HC+NOx0.022Particles0.0012WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.