Mercedes-Benz CLA CoupeCLA 200 AMG Line Premium Plus 4 Doors Tip Auto
- 10.25 Inch Instrument Display With Digital Cockpit10.25 Inch Touchscreen Media DisplayAttention Assist - Monitors Steering Behaviour And Long Journey FatigueBluetooth ConnectionCar Wash ModeDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionFluid Level Warning Indicator For Fuel, Oil, Coolant And Washer FluidHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationLamp Failure IndicatorMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceMercedes Me Remote ServicesOutside Temperature GaugeOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishPre-Installation Of Private Car SharePreinstallation For Mercedes Benz LinkRadio Aerial Integrated Into Front And Rear WindshieldsService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display With Current Consumption IndicatorWireless Charging
- 7G-Dct 7 Speed Automatic TransmissionLowered Comfort SuspensionRear Axle Multi-Link
- Dab Digital Radio TunerMercedes Benz Advanced Sound System (225 W) With 10 Speakers, 1 Central Speaker, Speakers On Doors, A Tweeter On Door,One Sub Woofer + Boost AmplifierUsb (Type C) Ports (2) In Stowage Compartment And 1 In Front Of Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling With Amg Front Apron And Rear Apron And Visible Exhaust Tailpipe In Chrome Trim ElementsAmg Bodystyling Side SkirtsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Beltline StripsChrome Weather StripDiamond Radiator Grille Pins In Chrome With Silver Painted Louvres And Chrome InsertElectric Panoramic Sliding SunroofElectric WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated Led IndicatorsExhaust System With 2 Visible Tailpipe Trim Elements And Rear Apron With Trim In ChromeHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHeated Glass Rear Windscreen + Timer ControlHigh Level Led Third Brake LightIntegrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMultibeam Led Headlamps With Adaptive Highbeam Assist PlusPrivacy Glass With Dark Tinting On Rear Side Windows And Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen Wipers With Two Sensitivity SettingsRear Fog LampWindow Line Trim Strip In Chrome
- 3 Spoke Flattened Bottom Nappa Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAir Conditioning - Two Zone Thermotronic Luxury Automatic Climate Control With DisplayAir Vents With Surround In Silver ChromeAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsElectrically Adjustable Front Memory Seats Including Lumbar SupportFloor Mats With Stitched Amg LetteringFront Centre Armrest With StowageGalvanished Gear Shift Paddles On Steering WheelHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Front Door Sills With Changeable CoverIlluminated Glove Compartment StowageInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Mirror With Black Reading Lamps And FramelessLuggage Net On Driver/Front Passenger Seat BackrestManually Height And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Armrest With Two Integral Cup Holders For DrinksRear Head RestraintsSport Seats With Fixed Head RestraintsStowage Compartment In Centre Console With Retractable CoverSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpad On Center ConsoleTwin Front CupholdersTwo Outer Rear Seat Isofix And Top Tether Child Seat Fixing Points
- Keyless Go Pack - ClaLight And Sight Pack - ClaMirror Pack - ClaParking Package - ClaSeat Comfort Pack - Cla
- Active Bonnet Pedestrain Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises Bonnet By 65MmAdaptive Brake Assist With Hold Function And Hill Start AssistAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Black Seat BeltsBonnet With Power DomesBrake Pad Wear Warning IndicatorChildproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsCrash Responsive Emergency LightingDriver And Front Passenger Head And SidebagsDriver And Front Passenger WindowbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Acceleration Skid ControlEsp Curve Dynamic AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Remote Central Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionUrban Guard Vehicle Protection System With Immobiliser And Interior Protection
- Light Aluminium With Longitudinal Grain Interior Trim
- 18" 5 Twin Spoke Design Alloy Wheels Painted In Titanium Grey With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1435 kgGross Vehicle Weight1950 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked715 kgMax. Loading Weight515 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)460 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4688 cmWidth1830 cmWheelbase2729 cmWidth (including mirrors)1999 cmHeight1444 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)42.8 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)60.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)52.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed142 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1620 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.6:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line PremiumplusStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %91NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)123 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.12 g/kmHC0.024NOx0.025Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.