Mercedes-Benz E Class CoupeE220d AMG Line Night Ed Premium + 2 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 360 Degree Parking CameraActive Parking Assist Including Front And Rear Parking SensorsAnalogue ClockAttention AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCockpit Display 12.3" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterCollision Prevention Assist PlusDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Eco Start/Stop FunctionHey Mercedes Voice ActivationHigh Resolution 12.3" Multimedia Colour DisplayMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationMercedes Connect MeOutside Temperature DisplayPre-Installation For Vehicle MonitoringPre-Installation For Vehicle SetupRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Status Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTouchpad Without ControllerTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel Consumption
- 25 Litre Adblue Tank66 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Sports Suspension With Selective Damping SystemDiesel Particulate FilterIncorrect Fuelling Protection
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearBurmester Surround Sound System With 13 Speakers And A 9 Channel Amplifier With Total Output Of 590 WattsSmartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth Interface And Touchpad With Control Wheel
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side Sill PanelsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons In Polished AluminiumAmg Boot Lid Spoiler In Body ColourBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDiamond Radiator Grille With Integral Star And Single Louvre In High Gloss BlackElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingHigh Gloss Black Front ApronHigh Gloss Black Rear Bumper With Chrome TrimIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed High Performance HeadlampsMagic Vision Control Heated Windscreen Wiper SystemPanoramic Electric Glass SunroofPre-Installation For Roof Rail SystemsPrivacy Glass Includes Rear Side Windows And Rear WindscreenRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Led LightsTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into BumperWaistline Strips In High Gloss Black
- 3-Spoke Flat Bottom Multifunction Amg Steering Wheel With Touch Control Buttons, Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard And Beltlines With Contrast StitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBelt Feeder Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Automatically Positioned Within Easier ReachBlack Door PinsBlack Roof LiningCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre ConsoleCentral Stowage Compartment With Usb Socket For Use With Android Auto And Apple CarplayCentre Armrest And Door Handle IlluminationCentre Console In Grey Open-Pore Ash WoodFloor Mats With Amg LetteringFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentFront Footwell LightsGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingInterior Rear Light/Integral Reading LightsIsofix Rear Child Seat FasteningsLeather UpholsteryMulti Contour Front Sports SeatsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Black Rubber StudsSteering Column Manually Adjustable For Height And ReachSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermotronic Automatic Climate Control System With 3 Climate Zones
- Memory Pack - E ClassMirror Pack - E ClassNight Package - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Window AirbagsHead AirbagsHill Hold FunctionPerforated Front Brake Discs With "Mercedes-Benz" LetteringSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Go Entry And Starting Function
- Open-Pore Grey Ash Wood Trim
- 20" Amg Multi Spoke Design Alloy Wheels Painted In High Gloss Black With High Sheen FinishRun Flat Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1800 kgGross Vehicle Weight2340 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)425 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.37
- Length4855 cmWidth1860 cmWheelbase2873 cmWidth (including mirrors)2055 cmHeight1430 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed145 mphEngine Power - BHP194 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW143 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Ngt Ed Pre+Coin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power194Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R20Tyre Size Rear275/30 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.021 g/kmNOx0.029HC+NOx0.035Particles0.0013WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb155
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.