Mercedes-Benz E Class EstateE300de AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
Diesel And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsHead restraints for driver and front passenger (four-way adjustability)and in rear (two-way)Electrically adjustable drivers seatFour way partially front electric seat adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat attachment points two outer rear seats
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryAudio remote controlSteering wheel touch control buttons for audio and onboard settingsSteering wheel mounted controlsSteering wheel multifunction with gearshift paddlesFront armrestFront centre armrest with stowage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentSteering column manually adjustable for height and reachSteering wheel mounted controls3 spoke multifunction flat bottom AMG steering wheel with chrome inserts and touch control buttons, trimmed in black nappa leatherUSB/iPod interfaceCentral stowage compartment with 12 V socket in centre console, USB socket for use with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric windows with one touch opening/closing and obstruction sensors
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Electric tailgateEasy-pack tailgate - Powered opening/closing automatically
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCurtain airbagsWindow airbagsRear electric windowsChildproof locks manually operated for rear doors and electrically operated for rear power windowsSide airbagsAirbags - sidebag for driver and front passenger with combined thorax/pelvis bagDrivers airbagDriver and adaptive front passenger airbags
- Roof railsChrome roof rails
- AlarmAlarm system/interior protection/immobiliserCentral lockingCentral locking with interior switch, automatic locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionKeyless goKeyless entry go starting function
- ABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Service indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Digital Instrument ClusterCockpit display 12.3" widescreen digital instrument clusterTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign assistNavigation systemMBUX multimedia system with DAB digital radio and touchpad including satellite navigationTrip computerTrip computer in multifunction display showing current fuel consumption
- USB/iPod interface2 USB ports in centre consoleUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports in the rear
- LED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsMultibeam LED Intelligent Light System with Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Blind spot informationBlind spot assistAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)Cruise controlCruise control with variable speed limiterPASDirect steer speed sensitive steering
- Door mirrors electrically foldableMirror pack - E ClassHeight adjustable drivers seatSeat comfort pack - E ClassReverse parking aidParking package with reversing camera - E Class
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless chargingBluetooth connectionSmartphone integration via Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, Media Interface, USB and Bluetooth interface
- Adaptive dampersAgility control sports suspension with selective damping system and lowering by 15mm
- 3 zone climate controlTHERMOTRONIC automatic climate control system with 3 climate zones
- Alloy wheels18" AMG 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels painted in tantalite grey with high sheen finish
- Minimum Kerbweight2145Gross Vehicle Weight2820Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66Max. Towing Weight - Braked2100Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight675Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)480No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1660Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4945Width1852Wheelbase2939Width (including mirrors)2065HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1476
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6Top Speed146Engine Power - BHP306Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW225Engine Power - RPM3500Engine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700Engine Torque - RPM1600Engine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3CC1950Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineCoin DescriptionDeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage15500NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power306Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear275/40 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.045HCNNOx0.03HC+NOx0.035Particles0.0008
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)90Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.5Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb23.1WLTP - AER (km) - Comb50WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max51WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb16.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min16.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max16.1WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb31WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.7WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max32WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min33
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb35
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low37.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium48.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High56.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb217.3
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.