Mercedes-Benz E Class EstateE300de AMG Line Edition 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Acoustic Ambient ProtectionAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCockpit Display 10.25" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionHigh Resolution 10.25" Multimedia Colour DisplayMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And Touchpad Including Satellite NavigationMbux Voice Control Activated By Keywords ''Hey Mercedes''Mercedes Connect MeOutside Temperature DisplayRemote And Charging Services PlusRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration Via Android Auto/Apple Carplay, Media Interface, Usb And Bluetooth InterfaceStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTouchpad With ControllerTraffic Sign AssistTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- 25 Litre Adblue Tank4M Charging Cable For Wall Box/Public Charging Stations (Mode 3) - 16A66 Litre Fuel Tank8M Charging Cable For Household Socket (Mode 2) - 8A9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAgility Control Sports Suspension With Selective Damping System And Lowered By 15MmComfort SuspensionDiesel Particulate FilterIncorrect Fuelling ProtectionRear Air Suspension With Level Control
- 2 Usb Ports In Centre Console2 Usb Ports In The RearAerial Integrated In Rear Window
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side Sill PanelsBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Pins Diamond Radiator Grille, Surround In High Gloss Black, Single Louvre In Chrome With Insert In High Gloss Black And Integral StarChrome Roof RailsChrome Trim On The Front Bumper And High Gloss Black Trim On The Rear BumperElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsIlluminated Front Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed High Performance Headlamps Including Integral Led Daytime Running Lamps And Adaptive Highbeam AssistLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass Includes Rear Side Windows And Rear WindscreenRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear WiperTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into Bumper
- 3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel Trimmed In Nappa Leather With Touch Control Buttons40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Door PinsCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre Console, Usb Socket For Use With Android Auto And Apple CarplayCharging System - Ac Charging System Rated At 7.4 KwCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityFour Way Partially Front Electric Seat AdjustmentFront Centre Armrest With Stowage CompartmentGlasses Compartment In Overhead Control PanelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHead Restraints For Driver And Front Passenger (Four-Way Adjustability)And In Rear (Two-Way)Heated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsLeather UpholsteryPre-Entry Climate ControlSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Black Rubber StudsSteering Column Manually Adjustable For Height And ReachSteering Wheel Multifunction With Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel Touch Control Buttons For Audio And Onboard SettingsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsVelour Floor Mats
- Mirror Pack - E ClassParking Package With Reversing Camera - E ClassSeat Comfort Pack - E ClassStowage Pack - E Class Estate
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Bonnet Pedestrian Safety Measure Which Detects An Impact And Raises BonnetActive Brake AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Childproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDriver And Adaptive Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Start AssistPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemRadar Based RegenerationSolid Brake Discs With Mercedes Benz LetteringTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWindow Airbags
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Entry Go Starting Function
- Brown High Glass Ash Wood Trim And Centre Console In High Gloss Brown Ash Wood
- 18" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy Wheels Painted In Tantalite Grey With High Sheen FinishSummer TyresTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2145 kgGross Vehicle Weight2820 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight675 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)480 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1660 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4945 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2939 cmWidth (including mirrors)2065 cmHeight (including roof rails)1476 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP306 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW225 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line EditionCoin DescriptionDeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %62NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power306Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear275/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.045 g/kmNOx0.03HC+NOx0.035Particles0.0008
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13.5Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb21.1WLTP - AER (km) - Comb50WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min52WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max44WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb21.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min21.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max21.4WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb31WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb2.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb32WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max27WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min32
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb36
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium47.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb49.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb201.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.