Mercedes-Benz EQC EstateEQC 400 300kW AMG Line 80kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsSports seatsAMG sports seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryAudio remote control3 spoke AMG multifunction sports steering wheel in nappa leather with chrome control panels and flattened bottom section with perforated grip area
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear seatbeltsDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver, front passenger, curtain and side airbags
- Tyre repair kitTirefit
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioOEM sound systemMercedes benz sound system with 4 mid range speakers, 2 tweeters, 2 Frontbass speakers, 1 centre speaker and 225 W amplifier outputMedia storageMBUX multimedia system with 10.25" instrument and 10.25" media display with touchscreen
- Navigation systemHard-disk navigationTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign assist
- PASElectronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Electric tailgateEasy-pack tailgate
- LED headlightsMultibeam LED headlights with inner housing and high gloss black tubes/blue stripes, adaptive highbeam assist +, cornering and cross traffic functions
- Front parking sensorParking package with active park assist with reversing camera - EQCRemote central lockingKeyless go comfort package - EQCUSB/iPod interfaceStowage package - EQCElectrically adjustable drivers seatSeat comfort pack - EQCHeated door mirrorsMirror package with heated door mirror - EQC
- AlarmUrban guard vehicle protection
- Alloy wheels20" AMG multispoke wheels painted black with high sheen finish
- Minimum Kerbweight2420Gross Vehicle Weight2940Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight520Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)500No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4774Width1884Wheelbase2873Width (including mirrors)2096Height1622Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP408Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW300Engine Power - RPM4100Engine Torque - LBS.FT561Engine Torque - NM760Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG77.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesAmg LineCoin Description80kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power408Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueFalseGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg Multi SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)68CONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2445Battery Charge Type 1 kW3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)660Battery Charge Type 2 kW6.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW110Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh80NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles259Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max391WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb23.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min22.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max23.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max243WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min245
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.