Mercedes-Benz GLA HatchbackGLA 250e Exclusive Edition 5 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsElectric rear windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen wash systemWindscreen heatingHeated glass rear windscreen + timer control
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsSports seatsSports seatsFront head restraintsAdjustable head restraintsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats with backrestIsofix child seat anchor pointsTwo outer rear seat isofix and top tether child seat fixing points
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerService indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoNavigation systemHard-disk navigationInternet connectionMercedes me connect including emergency call system, accident recovery, breakdown management and maintenanceNavigation systemMBUX multimedia system with DAB digital radio and touchpad including satellite navigationDigital Instrument Cluster7 inch digital instrument cluster display
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with stowageSteering wheel reach adjustmentManually height and reach adjustable steering columnAudio remote control3 spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in nappa leather with flattened bottom and perforated grip area
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors with integrated LED indicators
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsAluminium roof rails
- ABSABS with Brake AssistTraction controlESP with ASRESPESP curve dynamic assistCollision avoidance brakingActive brake assist includes forward collision warning system with autonomous braking
- Drivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagCurtain airbagsWindow airbagsSide airbagsDriver and passenger head and side airbagsRear electric windowsChildproof locks manually operated for rear doors and electrically operated for rear power windows
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterPASDirect steeringAdaptive steeringDYNAMIC SELECT with a choice of driving modes (ECO, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ and Individual)Lane departure warningActive lane keeping assist
- LED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED headlightsLED high performance headlamps with integrated LED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lights in two piece design
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceMedia interfaceBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity including audio streamingUSB/iPod interface2 USB ports (type C) in rear stowage compartment and one in front of center consoleOEM sound systemMercedes-Benz sound system - 100W
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless charging
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking and crash sensor with emergency opening functionAlarmAlarm system with immobiliser and interior protection -Thatcham category 1Keyless goKeyless Go starting function
- Electric tailgateEasy-pack tailgate
- 2 zone climate controlAir conditioning - Two zone thermotronic luxury automatic climate control with display
- Tyre repair kitTirefit tyre sealant kit
- Door mirrors electrically foldableMirror pack - GLA ClassReverse parking aidParking pack - GLA
- Alloy wheels19" AMG 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels aerodynamically optimised painted in tantalite grey with a high sheen finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1775Gross Vehicle Weight2295Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35Max. Towing Weight - Braked1800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight520Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)445No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1385Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4410Width1834Wheelbase2729Width (including mirrors)2020HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1613
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.1Top Speed137Engine Power - BHP218Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW160Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230Engine Torque - RPM1620Engine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2Cylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4CC1332Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesExclusive EditionCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionTrueSpecial OrderFalseBased On ID92785Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740eService Interval Mileage15500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power218Badge Engine CC1.3Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)67CO0.064HC0.015NOx0.02HC+NOxNParticles0.0001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)330Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh10.9NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km16.1Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb22.5WLTP - AER (km) - Comb59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max56WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb36.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.8WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min39
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb32
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low28.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High36.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb39.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low10WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb7.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb201.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.