Mercedes-Benz GLC EstateGLC 300e 4Matic AMG Line Prem Plus 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 360 Degree CameraActive Parking Assist With Parktronic SystemAttention AssistBluetooth Interface For Hands Free TelephoneCollision Prevention Assist PlusDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport, Sport+ And Individual)Easy Pack Automatic Powered TailgateEco Start/Stop FunctionHard Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationInstrument Cluster With12.3-Inch Digital Instrument Cluster Display. High Resolution Instrument Cluster Screen With Choice Of Three Display StylesMbux Interior AssistantMercedes Connect Me With Remote Online ServicesMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature Display, Rear Seatbelt Status IndicatorRemote And Charging Services PlusRemote Boot ReleaseService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTraffic Sign Assist
- 1 X 3 Pin Domestic 8M Straight Charging Cable1 X Type 2 And 3 Phase 4M Straight Wallbox Cable4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive50 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic Plus Automatic Transmission With Steering Column Gear Selector, Direct Select Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesPetrol Particulate Filter (Ppf)Sports Suspension Tuned For Improved Handling And Driving Dynamics
- 5 SpeakersFrontbass LoudspeakersMbux Multimedia System With Dab Digital Radio And TouchpadMedia Display 10.25-Inch Touchscreen DisplayPre Installation For Mercedes Benz LinkUsb Ports X 2 In Centre Console
- Adaptive Brake LightsAluminium Roof RailsAmg Bodystyling Amg Front Apron With Sporty Air Intakes And Chrome Trim Element, Amg Diffuser-Look Rear Apron With Insert In BlackBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Panoramic Glass SunroofElectric Windows One Touch Open/CloseElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront, Side And Rear Exterior Chrome TrimHeadlamp Assist Automatic Headlamp ActivationHigh Level Led Brake LightLed High Performance Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Running LightsLed Tail LampMotor Way Mode Function And Locator LightingPrivacy Glass With Dark Glass From B Pillar BackwardsRadiator Diamond GrilleRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRange Adjustable HeadlightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof SpoilerRunning BoardsTinted Glass All Round With Single Layer Safety GlassTinted Rear WindowsTwo Chrome Plated Tailpipe Trim ElementsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Way Rear Head Restraints3-Spoke Multifunction Sport Amg Steering Wheel In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section, Chrome Insert And Perforated Leather In Grip Area40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingAmg Floor Mats With Edging And Embroidered Amg LetteringAmg Sports SeatsArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast TopstitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LiningDividing Net - RearDouble Cup Holder In Centre ConsoleEasy-Pack Removable Load Compartment CoverFront Armrest With Storage BoxFront Door Sills With Mercedes Benz LetteringFront Head RestraintsHeated Front SeatsIlluminated And Lockable Glove CompartmentLeather UpholsteryPre-Entry Climate ControlRear Top Tether Child Seat Isofix AttachmentSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSteering Wheel With Touch Control ButtonsThermotronic 3 Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Interior Lighting Pack - GlcMemory Pack - GlcMirror Pack - GlcStorage Pack - Glc
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsActive BonnetAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAsrBlack Seat BeltsBrake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering + Perforated Brake DiscsChild Proof Door LocksDual-Stage Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger, Driver Knee Bag And Window Bags For Driver, Front Passenger And Rear PassengersElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp) With Curve Dynamic Assist And Cross Wind AssistFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorHill Hold FunctionRadar-Based RecuperationTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserAutomatic Door LockingKeyless Go Entry And Starting FunctionRemote Central Locking
- Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- 20" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted In Titanium Grey With High Sheen FinishRun Flat TyresSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1955 kgGross Vehicle Weight2615 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight660 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)395 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1445 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4663 cmWidth1930 cmWheelbase2873 cmWidth (including mirrors)2096 cmHeight (including roof rails)1627 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP320 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW235 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)93 mmCC1991 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.8:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Prem PlusCoin DescriptionE 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0743eBadge Power320Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/45 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)54 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.234 g/kmHC0.013NOx0.009Particles0.0003
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)90Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years6Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh13.5NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km16.5NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles30Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb25WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL24.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH25.2WLTP - AER (km) - Comb39WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb44WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL45WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH44WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb25WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.5WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH16.7WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb24WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.7WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.8WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb2.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb27WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH27WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL28Charging Port LocationRight Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb53
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium36.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High32.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb34.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium7.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High8.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb8.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL2.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH2.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb122.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL122.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH117.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.