Mercedes-Benz GLE CoupeGLE 400d 4Matic AMG Line Premium + 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- Service Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSports Direct Steer System With Speed Sensitive Power AssistanceTraffic Sign Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition Including Wrong Way Warning Function And Display Of Posted Speed Limits In The Instrument ClusterReversing CameraParking Pilot With 360 Degree CameraOutside Temperature Display, Rear Seatbelt Status IndicatorMercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Head Up DisplayEco Start/Stop FunctionEasy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Direct Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringCruise ControlCrosswind AssistCockpit Display 12.3" Widescreen Digital Instrument ClusterAttention Assist
- 4Matic Permanent Four Wheel Drive85 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic Automatic Transmission With Steering Column Gear Selector, Direct Select Steering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesAirmatic Air Suspension With Adaptive Damping SystemDiesel Particulate Filter (Dpf)
- Bluetooth Interface For Hands Free And Audio StreamingBurmester Surround Sound SystemDab Digital RadioHard Disk Navigation With Mbux Multimedia System
- Adaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam Assist PlusAluminium Look, Illuminated Running Boards With Rubber StudsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Panoramic Sunroof With SunblindElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExhaust System - Twin Pipe With Two Integrated Chrome Tailpipe TrimsFront And Rear Underbody Protection With Chrome Look FinishLed Tail LampMagic Vision Control With Adaptive Windscreen Wiper SystemMulti Beam Led HeadlightsPrivacy Glass - Heat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassRadiator Grille With Integrated Star And Single Louvre In Matt Iridium Silver With Chrome TrimRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished Aluminium
- 2 Cup Holders In Front And Rear2 Rear Head Restraints3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Steering Wheel With Touch Control Buttons, Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints And 2 Way Rear Head Restraints40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Floor Mats With Amg LetteringArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dash TrimAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorClimatised Front SeatsCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityDriver And Front Passenger Cup Holders Temperature ControllerElectric Adjust Front HeadrestsElectrically Adjustable Front Seats With Memory FunctionElectrically Height And Reach Adjustable Steering Column With MemoryFolding Rear ArmrestFront Centre Armrest With Stowage Compartment And Illuminated Grab HandlesGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHeated Front SeatsIlluminated Stainless Steel Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverNappa Leather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSports Pedals With Stainless Steel Surfaces And Rubber StudsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThermotronic Automatic 4 Zone Climate ControlTouchpadTwo (Type C) Usb Ports In Centre Console
- Acoustic Comfort Pack - Gle CoupeDriving Assistance Pack - Gle CoupeInterior Chrome Package - GleKeyless-Go Comfort Package - Gle CoupeMemory Package - Gle CoupeMirror Package - Gle CoupeParking Package - Gle Coupe
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetActive Braking AssistAirbags - WindowbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Proof Door LocksDownhill Speed Regulation (Dsr) With Switch And Variable Speed ControlDriver/Front Passenger AirbagDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Four Wheel Traction ControlElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Acceleration Skid ControlFirst Aid Kit, Warning Triangle And High Visibility JacketFront Side AirbagsHill Hold FunctionHill Start AssistPerforated Front Brake Discs And Brake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz LetteringPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserChrome Surround Electric KeyRemote Central LockingUrban Guard Vehicle Protection
- Dashboard And Door, Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- 22" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Tremolite Grey With High Sheen Finish Light Alloy WheelsSummer Tyres With Noise Reducing AbsorberTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2310 kgGross Vehicle Weight3040 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight730 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)655 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1790 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8
- Length4939 cmWidth2010 cmWheelbase2935 cmWidth (including mirrors)2157 cmHeight1730 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)30.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)46.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)38.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low23.9WLTP - MPG - Medium34WLTP - MPG - High40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.7 secTop Speed149 mphEngine Power - BHP330 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW243 kwEngine Power - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2925 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line Prem+Coin DescriptionD 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power330Badge Engine CC2.9 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front285/40 R22Tyre Size Rear325/35 R22Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type22" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)193 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.075 g/kmNOx0.036HC+NOx0.054Particles0.0011WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb218
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.