Mercedes-Benz GLE EstateGLE 300d 272 4Matic AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 12.3 High Resolution Wide Screen Cockpit Display With Choice Of Three Display Styles Classic, Progressive Or Sport And Unique Ambient Lighting SettingAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionGeofencingHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationHigh Resolution 12.3" Multimedia Colour DisplayLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Mercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceOutside Temperature DisplayRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone IntegrationSpeed Limit AssistStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTraffic Sign Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition Including Wrong Way Warning Function And Display Of Posted Speed Limits In The Instrument ClusterTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel Consumption
- 85 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionDiesel Particulate Filter (Dpf)Incorrect Fuelling ProtectionLowered Comfort Suspension With Steel Springs And Selective Adaptive Dampening With Lowering By Up To -15MmMild Hybrid Starter Alternator
- Additional Usb ConnectionDab Digital RadioDual Bluetooth Interface, 2 Usb Ports (Type C)Mbux Multimedia System
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam AssistAerial For GpsAluminium Look, Illuminated Running Boards With Rubber StudsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side Skirts In Polished AluminiumBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableFront Green Tinted GlassLed High Performance HeadlampsLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass - Heat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassRadiator Grille With Integrated Star And Single Louvre In Matt Iridium Silver With Chrome TrimRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Rail SystemTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into BumperWaistline In Polished Aluminium
- 3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Steering Wheel With Touch Control Buttons, Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints And 2 Way Rear Head Restraints4 Way Lumbar Support40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsAmg Floor Mats With Amg LetteringArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast TopstitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LinerCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre ConsoleChrome Door PinsCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityElectric Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Stowage Compartment And Illuminated Grab HandlesGearshift Paddles On Steering WheelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHeated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSecond Row Three SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering WheelSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpadTwo Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Anti Theft Protection Package - GleMemory Package - GleMirror Package - GleParking Package - Gle
- Active BonnetActive Braking AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger, With Extended Adaptivity For Front Passenger AirbagAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAirbags - WindowbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Childproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Perforated Front Brake Discs And Brake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz LetteringPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System And Loss Warning SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Go Starting Function
- Dashboard And Door, Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood TrimTrim - Centre Console, Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- 20" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer Tyres With Noise Reducing AbsorberTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2280 kgGross Vehicle Weight3000 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)85 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight720 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)630 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2055 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.02
- Length4924 cmWidth1947 cmWheelbase2995 cmWidth (including mirrors)2157 cmHeight (including roof rails)1772 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)33.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)41.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.7WLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP272 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW200 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT406Engine Torque - NM550 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG56.1
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.3 mmCC1993 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineCoin DescriptionD 4matic 272Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power272Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front275/50 R20Tyre Size Rear275/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.059 g/kmNOx0.01HC+NOx0.022Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb179
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.