Mercedes-Benz S Class SaloonS350d AMG Line 4 Doors 9G-Tronic
- 12.3" Driver Display12.8" Oled Central DisplayAttention AssistBluetooth ConnectionCrosswind AssistDirect SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving ModesEco Start/Stop FunctionExtended Mbux FunctionsFingerprint ScannerHands-Free Access For Boot LidHard-Disc NavigationMbux Augmented Reality For NavigationMbux Navigation PremiumMercedes-Benz Emergency CallPower Closing Doors And Boot LidPreinstallation For Navigation ServicesRear Belt Status Indication In The Instrument DisplayRemote Boot Lid Release And ClosingService Indicator (Assyst)Wireless Charging System For Mobile Devices In The FrontWireless Smartphone Integration
- Dab Digital RadioFront 2X Usb Type-C PortsRear 2X Usb Type-C PortsSound System With 9 Speakers
- Adaptive Brake LightsAmg Body Styling With Chrome ElementsAmg Front Apron In A-Wing Design With Large Air Intakes And Fins In Chrome Plus Front Splitter In ChromeAmg Rear Apron With Diffuser And Trim Element In ChromeAutomatically Dimming Rear View MirrorDark Tinted Heat Insulated GlassElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Automatic Dimming Driver Side Exterior Mirrors With Kerb/Parking FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsIlluminated Door Sill Panels With Mercedes-Benz LetteringLed Daytime Running LightsMagic Vision ControlMultibeam Led - Led Headlight, Adaptive Highbeam, Cornering And Active Light, Enhanced Fog Light, City, Country Road Mode, Weather And Led Rear LampPrivacy GlassRadiator Grille With Chrome Surround And Three Horizontal Cross Struts In Chrome With Inserts In High-Gloss BlackShoulderline Trim Strip In ChromeSide Sill Panels With Chrome InsertSolid RoofVisible Tailpipe Trim Elements In Chrome
- 12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Rear Centre Console Plus In The Front Passenger Footwell3 Twin Spoke Flattened Bottom Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel In Nappa Leather With Silver Chrome Shift Paddles4 Way Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerAmbient Lighting 64 Colours With 10 Colour Schemes, Projection Of Brand LogoAmg Floor MatsAmg Pedals In Brushed Stainless Steel With Rubber StudsAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorCentre Console In Black Crystal Look FinishEasy Entry System For DriverEnergizing Air Control - Air Quality And Fine Particle SensorFabric Roof LinerFront Adjustable Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsNappa Leather UpholsteryRear Centre Armrest With Double Cup HolderRear Head RestraintsSteering Column Gear SelectorSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesThermotronic Automatic 4 Zone Climate ControlThrough Loading SystemTwo Bag Hooks
- Driving Assistance Package - S ClassMemory Pack - S ClassParking Package With Reversing Camera - S ClassUsb Pack Plus - S Class
- Anti Lock Braking System (Abs) With Brake AssistBrake Pad Wear Indicator Front BrakesCentre AirbagDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme With Acceleration Skid ControlFirst Aid KitFront Large Compound Brake Discs 390X36mm Internally Ventilated And PerforatedFront Side AirbagsGrey Painted Brake Callipers With Mercedes-Benz Lettering At The Front, Grey Logo Badge At The RearI-Size And Isofix Child Restraint SystemPedestrian ProtectionPre-Safe System Including Pre-Safe SoundRear Larger Compound Brake Discs 360X26mm Internally Ventilated And PerforatedThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Loss Warning SystemWindow Airbags
- DashcamIncreased Anti-Theft ProtectionKeyless-Go Starting Function With Seamless Door HandlesLocking Wheel NutsUrban Guard Vehicle Protection
- 76 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdblue Diesel Emission Control SystemAirmatic Air SuspensionDiesel Particulate Filter
- Anthracite Open-Pore Poplar Wood
- 19" Amg 5 Spoke Aerodynamically Optimised Light Alloy Wheels In Tantalite Grey With High-Sheen FinishNoise Reduced Tyre With Foam AbsorberSummer TyresTyrefit Tyre Sealant Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2020 kgGross Vehicle Weight2720 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)76 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight700 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)540 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length5179 cmWidth1954 cmWheelbase3106 cmWidth (including mirrors)2109 cmHeight1503 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low26.7WLTP - MPG - Medium39.2WLTP - MPG - High52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.4 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP286 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW210 kwEngine Power - RPM3400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC2925 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5 : 1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineCoin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15500 milesBadge Power286Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R19Tyre Size Rear285/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.059 g/kmNOx0.031HC+NOx0.05Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb173
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.