Mercedes-Benz V Class EstateV220 d AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic [Extra Long]
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Metallic PaintMetallic paintBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersElectric hinged side doors - rearElectric sliding door in both side
- Lumbar supportDriver + front passenger lumbar supportRear headrestsRear head restraintsFront head restraintsAdjustable front seat head restraintsHeated front seatThree stage heated front seats
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)Electronic Stability ProgrammeHill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electric door mirrorsElectric folding door mirrors + auto dimming rear view + drivers exterior door mirror
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washersFront electric windowsElectric front windows, one touch / obstruction sensorRear electric windowsElectric ventilation windows in passenger compartment
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnLeather seat upholsteryNappa leather upholsteryAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheel with audio controls and onboard settings
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemCurtain airbagsAirbags - windowbag for driver and front passengerFront side airbagsAirbags - sidebag for driver and front passenger with combined thorax/pelvis bag
- Remote central lockingCentral locking with interior switch
- Service interval indicatorService indicator (ASSYST)Internet accessMercedes me connect including emergency call system, accident recovery, breakdown management and maintenanceTrip computerInstrument cluster with 5.5 inch colour display trip computerNavigation systemMBUX multimedia nav with 10.25" touchscreen, Hey Mercedes intelligent voice control, 2 USB-C ports and mobile connectivity for up to 15 devices
- Electric boot/tailgateEasy-pack tailgate - Powered opening/closing automatically
- LED headlightsLED intelligent light system including integral LED daytime running lampsLED rear lightsLED tail lamps/brake lamps and indicatorsAutomated High-beam assistAutomated headlamp assist
- Exhaust particle filterDiesel particulate filter
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB inputTwo USB ports and one SD Card slot in centre consoleUSB inputiPod/iPhone + Bluetooth interface with handsfree function
- Power Assisted SteeringDirect steer speed sensitive steeringSelf steering parking systemActive parking assist
- Alloy wheels19" AMG 7 twin spoke alloy wheels
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel with jack
- 3 zone climate controlThermatic 3 zone automatic climate control
- AlarmUrban Guard protection pack - V Class
- Minimum Kerbweight2177 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight923 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)1410 litresNo. of Seats8Max. Roof Load150 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)6600 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.5
- Length5370 cmWidth1928 cmWheelbase3430 cmWidth (including mirrors)2249 cmHeight1908 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low29.1WLTP - MPG - Medium37.2WLTP - MPG - High42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb37.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP163 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW120 kwEngine Power - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT280Engine Torque - NM380 nmEngine Torque - RPM1200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG38.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg Line[extra Long]Coin DescriptionDStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738eService Interval Mileage15500 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power163Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style7 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)162 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb198
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.