MG Motor UK Hs Hatchback1.5 T-GDI Exclusive 5 Doors DCT
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.1" Colour Touchscreen12.3" Full Digital Driver Information DisplayAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot Detection (Bas)Bluetooth ConnectivityDriving ModesEmergency Call ServiceIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasPower TailgateRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsSatellite Navigation SystemTraffic Jam AssistTrip ComputerUsb Mobile Phone Charging Function
- 6 Speaker Audio SystemDab Audio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Electric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Aero WiperFront And Rear Electric Windows With One-Touch Up/DownFront Fog LightsIntelligent High BeamLed Bi-Function HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Sequential IndicatorsPanoramic Sky RoofRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split Fold Seat2Nd Row Seat With 2 Stage Incline Adjustment3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electric Adjustable Passenger Seat6 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers Seat + Lumbar SupportAmbient LightingDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront Centre Sliding Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront HeadrestsHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelMetal Sports PedalsSingle Passenger SeatSports Style Front Seats With One-Piece BackSteering Wheel Paddle Shift
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionAnti Rolling ProtectionCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Driver, Passenger And 2 Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderDual Front AirbagsElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seat Belt Height AdjusterFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistManual Rear Child LocksRear Outer Seatbelt Pretensioner And Load LimiterSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 18" Hurricane Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1563 kgGross Vehicle Weight2023 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight460 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)463 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1454 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4574 cmWidth1876 cmWheelbase2720 cmWidth (including mirrors)2078 cmHeight (including roof rails)1664 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low29.5WLTP - MPG - Medium40.2WLTP - MPG - High43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.3WLTP - MPG - Comb36.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP162 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW119 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86.6 mmCC1490 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesExlusiveCoin DescriptionTgiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718aService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power162Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R18Tyre Size Rear235/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleHurricane Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)157 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb174
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.