MG Motor UK Mg5 Electric Estate115kW Excite EV 61kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 3 Driving Modes7" Colour Driver Information System8" Colour Touch ScreenAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBluetooth ConnectivityE-CallIgo Navigation SystemPasRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorsRotary Gear SelectorTrip ComputerUsb Mobile Phone Charging Function
- 2 Usb Ports6 Speaker Audio System With 3D SoundAux InputDab AudioIpod CompatibilityRadio/Mp3 PlayerSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsBi-Function Projection HeadlightBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Adjustable Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Aero WiperFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownFront Fog LightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing Doors
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Steering Wheel4 Way Adjustable Passenger Seat6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's SeatAdjustable Dual Height Boot FloorAir Conditioning With Odour FilterDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFabric UpholsteryFront HeadrestsFront Seat Back Map PocketsIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelReach/Tilt Adjustable SteeringSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Mg Pilot - Mg5
- 2 X Adjustable Rear Head Rests3 Regenerative Braking System3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdDual Front AirbagsEbaElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistRear Child LocksSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSeatbelt Reminder For Rear Passenger SeatsSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Push Button Engine StartSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 16" Meteor Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1550 kgGross Vehicle Weight1992 kgMax. Loading Weight442 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)464 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1456 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4544 cmWidth1818 cmWheelbase2659 cmWidth (including mirrors)2059 cmHeight1521 cmHeight (including roof rails)1543 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.7 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP156 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW115 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesExcite EvStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727dService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power156Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)570Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)61Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh61.1Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City539WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb403WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City334WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb250
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.