Vanarama the UK's leading independent online car and van leasing company has announced its partnership with Mina Energy, to offer customers 3 months of FREE home charging with every electric vehicle lease.
Mina Energy makes charging your electric vehicle simple. A Mina Energy subscription means that you are in complete control over how much you spend on charging. It's also separate from your home energy bills, so there is no need to change your home energy supplier.
Do You Drive For Business?
If you'll be using your EV for work, Mina Energy makes claiming back expenses/VAT simple.
Terms and conditions
- The offer is available for Vanarama customers who lease an electric vehicle from Monday 26th October 2020 onwards.
- After the customer has placed an order for an electric vehicle, they will receive an email with details of the offer and be directed to the Mina Energy website to find out more.
- The 3 months free energy is subject to completing a 24-month contract with Mina Energy. If the contract is terminated early, the customer will be liable to pay for the initial 3 months of energy (which would otherwise be free), plus any other agreement with Mina Energy.
- The contract is based on a monthly subscription charge, paid to Mina Energy. For example, in this case, a Vanarama customer would pay nothing for the first 3 months, would then pay 21 monthly charges until the contract ends. If the customer cancels the subscription before the final payment, they will be required to pay the initial 3 months.
- Vanarama takes no responsibility or has any involvement in any contracts that are formed between a customer and third parties e.g. Mina Energy.
- Vanarama can withdraw this offer at any time.
- For Vanarama's full terms and conditions click here.