MINI Clubman Estate2.0 Cooper S Untold Edition 6 Doors Auto [Comf/Nav+]
- Active Guard Incl Speed Limiting And Lane Departure Functions With Auto Steering, And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAutomatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCar Sharing PreparationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterMini E-CallMini TeleservicesOn Board Computer
- 7 Speed Steptronic Sport Transmission With Double Clutch Including Electronic Gear Shifter And Steering Wheel PaddlesDouble Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance Control
- Fm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- 3D Printed Side ScuttleAdaptive Led Headlights With Matrix FunctionBonnet ScoopChrome Border Honeycomb Structure Radiator Grille With S BadgeChrome Fuel Filler CapDaytime Running LightsDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsJohn Cooper Works - Aerodynamic Kit (Front And Rear Apron, Spoiler), Front And Rear Sport Bumpers And Part-Painted Side Sills With Door Sill FinishersLed Rear Light With Union Jack DesignMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S ImprintMetallic PaintModel Logo On Rear DoorsPiano Black ExteriorRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Window WiperRear Wing DoorSage Green Lower Exterior TrimSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassThird Brake LightTwin Exhaust TailpipeUntold Bonnet StripesUntold Entry SillsUntold Logo ProjectionVariable Front Intermittent WipersWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row360L Luggage Compartment Capacity4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAnthracite Headlining With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersEnglish HandbookFront And Rear Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Basic Colours Selectable Via Toggle Switch In RoofIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMini Yours Lounge Leather Upholstery With Sports SeatsMultifunction Steering WheelRefined Brass Interior Air VentsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsToolkitUntold Floor MatsUntold Nappa Steering Wheel
- Excitement Pack - ClubmanExtended Interior Lighting Pack - Mini ClubmanNavigation Plus Pack - Mini Clubman
- 2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central LockingStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Untold Illuminated Interior Trim
- Minimum Kerbweight1415 kgGross Vehicle Weight1945 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked745 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)360 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1250 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4266 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2018 cmHeight1441 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.2 secTop Speed142 mphEngine Power - BHP178 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW131 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20m1
- Coin SeriesCooper S Untold C+nStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID95456Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power178Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleUntoldAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.187 g/kmNOx0.009Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL144
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.