MINI Convertible2.0 John Cooper Works 2 Doors Auto [Comfort/Nav Pack]
- Automatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)Mini E-CallMini TeleservicesOn Board ComputerRear Park Distance ControlService Interval Indicator
- Fm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- Automatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet ScoopDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsFully Electric Black Softtop With Integrated Sunroof FunctionalityHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsJohn Cooper Works - Aerodynamic Kit (Front And Rear Apron, Spoiler), Front And Rear Sport Bumpers And Part-Painted Side Sills With Door Sill FinishersMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S ImprintModel Logo John Cooper Works On Right Of TailgatePiano Black Border Radiator Grille With Honeycomb Structure In Black Matt And John Cooper Works Logo With Upper Individual Grille Strut In Chilli RedPiano Black ExteriorPiano Black Fuel Filler CapRain Sensor Window WipersRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignSide Scuttle With Mini John Cooper Works Logo In Black High-Gloss With Red BorderSun/Heat Protection GlassTwo Central Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome FinisherWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatsChrome Interior HighlightsColour Line - Carbon BlackCupholdersEasy Load Boot HandlesFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatback Storage PocketsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Different Colours Running Across The Dashboard, Underneath Door Bezel Illuminated Laser Engraved Design On Central DisplayJohn Cooper Works SeatsJohn Cooper Works Walk Nappa Leather Steering Wheel With Grey Seam And John Cooper Works Badge On Piano Black Lower Steering Wheel SpokeLeather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLeatherette Integrated Headrest, Adjustable Thigh Support With John Cooper Works LogoLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestMultifunction Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsRubberised Stainless Steel PedalsStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitVelour Floor Mats
- Convertible Pack With Comfort Access - Mini Convertible
- 17" Front Sport Brake With 4 Piston Fixed Calliper3 Point Seatbelts On All Four Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side And Seat Belt TensionersActive Rollover ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlHill Start AssistRed Brake Callipers With John Cooper Works LogoTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserKeyless Go
- Double Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlSteptronic Sport Transmission
- Minimum Kerbweight1375 kgGross Vehicle Weight1795 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Loading Weight420 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)160 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)215 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length3872 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2495 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1415 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low28.8WLTP - MPG - Medium40.4WLTP - MPG - High47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Min29.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - High - Max46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5 secTop Speed150 mphEngine Power - BHP231 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW170 kwEngine Power - RPM5200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM1450 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.2:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20o1
- Coin SeriesJcw Comfort/navManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power231Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleTrack SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.227 g/kmHC0.013NOx0.01Particles0.0003WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low223WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min218WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max224WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min156
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.