MINI Countryman Hatchback2.0 Cooper S Classic 5 Doors [Comfort Pack]
No. Of Seats
- Audio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and length steering column adjustmentAudio remote control3 spoke sport leather steering wheel + limiter function and audio controls
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix rear child seat preparationFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatMechanical seat adjustment, driver seat height adjust, forward/back and front seats backrest
- Trip computerOn board computer
- Front electric windowsElectric windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsRear wiperRear window wiper
- AlarmAlarm system with tilt sensor, monitoring doors, bonnet interior and tailgateKeyless goStart/stop toggle with keyless goImmobiliserElectronic vehicle immobiliser
- LED FoglightsLED fog lights
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbag6 Airbags - front, side, head and seat belt tensioners
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Collision avoidance brakingActive Guard incl speed limiting and lane departure functions with auto steering, and front collision warning with brake interventionPASElectro-mechanical speed dependant steering assistance
- Digital radioFM tuner and DAB digital radio
- Navigation systemNavigation pack - Countryman
- Bluetooth connectionCompatible mobile phone bluetooth with audio streaming
- Minimum Kerbweight1465Gross Vehicle Weight2020Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight555Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)450No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1390Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4297Width1822Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)2001Height1557Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low31.4WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min31.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max30.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max9.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5Top Speed140Engine Power - BHP178Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW131Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280Engine Torque - RPM1350Engine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1998Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20m1
- Coin SeriesCooper S Classic CmfCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %51NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power178Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleImprint SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max212WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min152
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
I am very happy with my choice. It is a nice car to drive.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.