MINI Countryman Hatchback2.0 John Cooper Works ALL4 5 Doors Auto [Nav+]
- Active Guard Incl Speed Limiting And Lane Departure Functions With Auto Steering, And Front Collision Warning With Brake InterventionAutomatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceInstrument ClusterMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)Mini E-CallMini TeleservicesOn Board Computer
- Double Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlSport Automatic Transmission With Steering Wheel Paddles
- Fm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- Body Colour Fuel Filler CapDay Time Driving LightsDoor Sill StripsDynamic Brake LightsElectric WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsJohn Cooper Works - Aerodynamic Kit (Front And Rear Apron, Spoiler), Front And Rear Sport Bumpers And Part-Painted Side Sills With Door Sill FinishersJohn Cooper Works LogoModel LogoModel Logo On TailgateRain Sensor With Auto HeadlightsRear Fog LightsRear Window WiperSplit Rear DoorsSun/Heat Protection GlassWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Socket In Centre Console360L Luggage Compartment Capacity4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAnthracite Headlining With Grab Handles And Clothes HooksChrome Interior HighlightsColour Line - Carbon BlackCupholdersEnglish HandbookFront HeadrestsGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting With 12 Basic Colours Selectable Via Toggle Switch In RoofIsofix Rear Child Seat PreparationLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMini John Cooper Works Leather Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersMultifunction Steering WheelNappa Leather Steering Wheel With Mini Yours LogoRear HeadrestsRubberised Stainless Steel PedalsStorage Compartments In DoorsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool Kit
- Comfort Plus Pack - CountrymanExcitement Pack - CountrymanNavigation Plus Pack - CountrymanPiano Black Exterior Pack - Countryman Jcw
- 17" Front Sport Brake With 4 Piston Fixed Calliper2 Tone Horn3 Point Seatbelts On All Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic HandbrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistRed Brake Callipers With John Cooper Works LogoTorsen Mechanical Limited Slip DifferentialTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateAuto Drive Away LockingDeadlocking FunctionElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Minimum Kerbweight1605 kgGross Vehicle Weight2175 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)450 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1390 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4297 cmWidth1822 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2001 cmHeight1557 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low26.9WLTP - MPG - Medium37.2WLTP - MPG - High43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb37.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL37.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.1 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP306 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW225 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20t1
- Coin SeriesJohn Cooper WorksCoin DescriptionAll4 Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %90NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %64NCAP Safety Assist %51NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power306Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleJcw Grip SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low240WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High172WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL174
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.