MINI Electric Hatchback135kW Cooper S Level 3 33kWh 3 Doors Auto
- Brake Energy Recuperation Toggle Switch With Two SettingsCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingDigital Instrument ClusterElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceFlexible Car Sharing PreparationFront Park Distance ControlMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)On Board ComputerPark Assist SystemRear Park Distance ControlRear View CameraService Interval Indicator
- Automatic TransmissionElectric Front Motor Installed Drives Front WheelsPerformance Control
- 4 Speakers In Front Door Trims And Underneath Front SeatsFm Tuner And Dab Digital RadioHarman Kardon Sound System
- Adaptive Headlights With Matrix FunctionAuto Dimming And Folding Door MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet ScoopCharging Flap Embossed With E Logo In Body Colour On Drivers Side Rear Panel Includes Led Light Indicating Charging StatusDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front+Rear WindowsElectric Panoramic Glass SunroofHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper S In YellowMini Logo ProjectionModel Logo Cooper S In Yellow On Right Of TailgateRadiator Grille Including E BadgeRain Sensor Window WipersRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignRear Window WiperSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated Indicator With E BadgeWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning3 Spoke Sports Multifunctional Leather Steering Wheel With Integrated Controls For Cruise Control, Brake Function + Audio/Communication3 Stage Heated Front Seats4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAc And Dc ChargingAmbient LightingAnthracite HeadliningBlack Velour Floor MatsCarbon Black Colour Line, Knee Roll And Door ArmrestsChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Centre ArmrestGlove CompartmentHeat PumpHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Lighting In Front Of HeadlinerLed Waterfall Lighting In Orange Roof Control PanelLuggage Compartment LightingManual Adjustment For Thigh RestsMechanical Seat Adjustment, Driver Seat Height Adjust, Forward/Back And Front Seats BackrestStorage Compartments In DoorsStorage Pocket On Back Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwo Charging Cables - Ac Home(Occasional 3 Pin Plug) And Ac Public Charging (Type 2)Walka Nappa Steering Wheel
- Driving Assistant Pack - Mini Electric HatchbackInterior Light Pack - Mini Hatchback Cooper S Electric 2/3Navigation Plus Pack - Mini Electric HatchbackStorage Compartment Pack - Mini Hatchback Electric
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Four Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAcoustic Pedestrian ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateComfort Access SystemElectronic Vehicle Immobiliser
- Piano Black Interior TrimSurface Chequered Black Interior Trim
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1365 kgGross Vehicle Weight1775 kgMax. Loading Weight410 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)731 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length3850 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2495 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1432 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP184 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW135 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM4800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeIb1p23m0
- Coin SeriesCooper S Level 3Coin Description33kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eBadge Power184Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleRoulette SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)150Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)84Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 4 kW50Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh32.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low307WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEL309WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Low - TEH304WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium293WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEL295WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Medium - TEH291WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High251WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEL252WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - High - TEH250WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High173WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEL174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Extra High - TEH172WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City298WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL300WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH296WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb227WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL228WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH226WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low11.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL11.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium12.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL12.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH12.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL14.2WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH14.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High20.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL20.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH20.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL11.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH12.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL5.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL4.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL5.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH5.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL5.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Extra High108WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEH107WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Ex High - TEL108WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City185WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH184WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL186WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb140WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH140WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL142WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High155WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEH155WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - High - TEL157WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low190WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEH189WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Low - TEL192WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium181WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEH181WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Medium - TEL183
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mini Electric a good car?Resoundingly yes. The MINI Electric retains 9/10th of the fun of a petrol model in pure dynamic terms - it’s a little heavier, which means it’s not quite as keen to turn, you might notice - but with the balancing bonus of EV responsiveness. That means the throttle response of an electric car is much sharper than in a petrol, so the Electric feels like the quickest one to take off. As usual, the driving position is perfect, there’s loads of grip, and a sense of fun that most cars just can’t match. Only the relatively short battery range hampers it a bit.Does the MINI Electric have good battery range?The MINI is one of the lowest priced electric cars on the market - perhaps surprising given MINI’s ‘premium’ stance on these things. However, that’s partly to do with the way BMW has engineered the electric drivetrain: by adding it into the existing car’s chassis, as opposed to a ground-up redesign. That means the battery is on the smaller side, at 32.6kWh, good for a 145-mile claimed range. It’ll be enough for most, but more range can be found elsewhere. The Renault Zoe, for instance.Is the MINI Cooper practical?Let’s be honest, nobody drove a 3-door MINI because they wanted a practical car. Space in the rear is lacking unless the front passengers are especially short, and the boot is only really big enough for a few shopping bags and not much else. Having said that, it’s still a hatchback with split-folding rear seats, and the low-set seats mean there’s loads of headroom; the MINI’s driving position is fantastic and suitable for even the tallest people. The MINI Electric loses no usable space in the cabin or boot compared to a petrol model.Is the MINI Cooper reliable?For 20 years now BMW has been producing MINIs from its Oxford factory as the original and most popular premium small hatchback. It follows that the quality is generally exceptional. The MINI doesn’t have a flawless reliability record, but in a recent driver satisfaction survey it scored very highly among current owners. The Electric version is based on the same chassis and basic electrics, while the addition of an electric motor and gearbox - fewer moving parts than a petrol engine - means there’s less to go wrong. Result.