MINI Hatchback1.5 Cooper Classic 5 Doors Auto [Comfort Pack]
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Audio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and length steering column adjustmentAudio remote controlSport leather steering wheel with speed limiter and audio/communication controls
- Front electric windowsElectric front+rear windowsWindscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated windscreen washer jetsRear wiperRear window wiper
- Trip computerOn board computerService interval indicatorService interval indicator
- Dynamic brake lightsDynamic brake lightsLED rear lightsRear LED lights with union jack design
- Front head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsFront and rear isofix with front passenger airbag deactivationHeight adjustable drivers seatMechanical seat adjustment - forward/back & backrest for front seats and driver seat height adjust
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlHill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbag6 Airbags - front, side, head and seat belt tensioners3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all five seats
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Cruise controlCruise control with brake assistPower Assisted SteeringElectro-mechanical speed dependant steering assistance
- Ambient lightingAmbient lighting
- Bluetooth interfaceCompatible mobile phone bluetooth with audio streaming
- Digital radioFM tuner and DAB digital radio
- AlarmAlarm system with tilt sensor, monitoring doors, bonnet interior and tailgateKeyless goStart/stop toggle with keyless goImmobiliserElectronic vehicle immobiliser
- Minimum Kerbweight1230 kgGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight510 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)278 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)941 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4023 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2567 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1425 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min36.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max35.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min60.1WLTP - MPG - High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.3 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesCooper Class ComfortCoin Description-Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power136Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front175/65 R15Tyre Size Rear175/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleHeli SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.2 g/kmHC0.017NOx0.01HC+NOx-Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min126
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.