MINI Hatchback2.0 Cooper S Shadow Edition 3 Doors Auto [Comfort Pack
- Automatic Start/Stop Function With Brake Energy RecuperationCompatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingCruise Control With Brake AssistElectro-Mechanical Speed Dependant Steering AssistanceFlexible Car Sharing PreparationInstrument ClusterMini Driving Modes - Centre Toggle Switch To Control Driving Setting (Sport, Mid And Green)Mini E-CallMini TeleservicesOn Board ComputerRear Park Distance ControlService Interval Indicator
- Adaptive SuspensionDouble Vanos SystemFully Variable Valve ControlHigh Precision InjectionPerformance ControlSteptronic Sport Transmission With Double Clutch And Steering Wheel Paddles
- 4 Speakers In Front Door Trims And Underneath Front Seats8.8" Touchscreen With Led RingFm Tuner And Dab Digital Radio
- A-Panel Shadow Design With Integrated Scuttle TrimAutomatic Headlight Activation SwitchBonnet DecalBonnet ScoopDynamic Brake LightsElectric Front WindowsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsJcw Aerodynamic Kit - Front And Rear Bumpers With Sporty Jcw Styling And Part-Painted Side Sills With Mini John Cooper Works Door Sill FinishersJohn Cooper Works Rear SpoilerMetal Door Sill Strips With Cooper SMetallic PaintModel Logo Cooper S On Right Of TailgateRadiator Grille Chrome Border With Honeycomb Structure Including S BadgeRain Sensor Window WipersRear Fog LightsRear Led Lights With Union Jack DesignRear Window WiperShadow Edition Door Entry SillShadow Edition Logo Above C PillarSide Scuttle Panel With Integrated IndicatorSilver Roof And Mirror CapsSun/Heat Protection GlassTwo Central Exhaust Tailpipes With Chrome FinisherWhite Indicator Lenses
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Console4 Lashing Eyes In Luggage Compartment60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAnthracite Headliner Including Grab Handles And Clothes HooksCarbon Black Colour Line - Knee Roll And Door ArmrestChrome Interior HighlightsCupholdersFront And Rear Isofix With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationGlove CompartmentHeight And Length Steering Column AdjustmentInterior Dash Trim Shadow LogoInterior Lighting With 12 Different Colours Across The Dashboard, Underneath Door Bezel With Illuminated Laser-Engraved Design On Central DisplayInterior Tread Plates In Shadow DesignJcw Sport Seats With Integrated Headrests, Adjustable Thigh Support And John Cooper Works LogoLeatherette Gearshift Lever And Handbrake GaitersLed Reading Lights, Vanity Mirror Lights, Front Foot Well Light And Spotlight On Front SeatsMechanical Seat Adjustment - Forward/Back & Backrest For Front Seats And Driver Seat Height AdjustMultifunction Steering WheelPassenger Seat Height AdjusterStorage Compartments In DoorsStorage Pocket On Back Of Front SeatsSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTool KitVelour Floor MatsWalknappa Leather Steering Wheel With Grey Seam And John Cooper Works Badge On Piano Black Lower Steering Wheel Spoke
- Piano Black Exterior Pack - Cooper S
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Four Seats6 Airbags - Front, Side, Head And Seat Belt TensionersAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlFront And Rear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System With Tilt Sensor, Monitoring Doors, Bonnet Interior And TailgateElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserStart/Stop Toggle With Keyless Go
- Piano Black Interior Trim
- 18" John Cooper Works Course Spoke Alloy Wheels With Run Flat Tyres - 1Tx
- Minimum Kerbweight1225 kgGross Vehicle Weight1645 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Loading Weight420 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)211 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load60 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)731 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length3876 cmWidth1727 cmWheelbase2495 cmWidth (including mirrors)1928 cmHeight1414 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed146 mphEngine Power - BHP178 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW131 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1350 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB48a20m1
- Coin SeriesCooper S Shad Ed CmfSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power178Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleCourse SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.188 g/kmHC0.013NOx0.009Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL139
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.