Nissan Leaf Hatchback160kW e+ Tekna 62kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Combimeter8" Touchscreen Navigation And Entertainment SystemApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot InterventionBlind Spot WarningE PedalEvse Charging CableIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure Warning SystemNissan Connect Services With NavPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTelematics SystemTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- 6.6 Kw On-Board Charger
- Am/Fm/Dab Audio SystemAux-In SocketBose Premium Audio System+7 SpeakersRemote Audio ControlTwo Rear Usb SocketsUsb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour Mirror CapsChrome Door HandlesE+ Embossed Charging PortElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsGloss Black Finish B PillarHigh Beam AssistIlluminated Charge PortIntegrated Turn Signals In MirrorsIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Signature Daytime Running LightsLed Tail Light SignatureMetallic Blue Rear Bumper AccentRain SensorRear Privacy GlassShark Fin Antenna
- 100Kw Quick Charger Capacity12V Socket60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Air Conditioning With Timer And HeaterFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Seatback PocketHeat PumpHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsLeather Steering WheelLeather/Ultra Suede UpholsteryManual Adjust Driver/Passenger SeatsPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterQuick Charge PortRake And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Assist GripsRear Head RestraintsRear Heater Duct
- Heat Pack - LeafLed Pack - LeafPro Pilot Pack - LeafTech Pack - Leaf
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionIntelligent Trace ControlSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- DeadlockImmobiliserNissan I-KeyRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1731 kgGross Vehicle Weight2181 kgMax. Loading Weight450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load35 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1161 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4490 cmWidth1788 cmWheelbase2700 cmWidth (including mirrors)2030 cmHeight1545 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed98 mphEngine Power - BHP217 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesE+ TeknaStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power217Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)690Battery Charge Type 1 kW6.6Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh62NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles235Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City513WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb385WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City319WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb239
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.