Peugeot E-2008 Electric Estate100kW Active Premium 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 3.5" Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPush Button StartRear Parking SensorSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And Recommendation
- 7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2 Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Voice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic Front Windscreen WipersBlack Front Lower BumperBlack Front Wing Trim With Gloss Black Detail And E-MonogramBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesChrome Lion Badge Front And RearColour Coded Rear SpoilerColour Coded RoofDiamond Black Mirror ShellsEco Led HeadlightsElectric Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Third Brake LightModel Designation Badges Front And RearOne Touch Electric Front/Rear Windows With Pinch ProtectionRadiator Grille - Body Colour Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRadiator Grille - Colour Coded Top Edge TrimRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsWheel Arch Extensions
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAutomatic Air Conditioning With Pollen And Active Carbon FilterCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentCobra Drive SelectorDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver Seat Manual Adjustment - Height, Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Interior Light With Reading Spotlights X2High Centre ConsoleLeather Steering WheelMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox ChargingModular Boot FloorOrange Contrast Stitching To Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaPiano Keys: Gloss Black And Chrome Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehiclePre Heating FunctionRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSwitch For Push Button Start Finished In Black With Chrome SurroundTri Material Cloth Upholstery
- Visibility Pack - 2008
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat MountingsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts, With Force LimitersFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustablePedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Alarm System With Anti-Lift SensorAutomatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic Code ImmobiliserExterior Door Lock X1 (Left-Hand Or Passenger’S Side)
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 16" Elborn Alloy WheelsTyre Inflation Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1548 kgGross Vehicle Weight2030 kgMax. Loading Weight482 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)434 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1467 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4300 cmWidth1770 cmWheelbase2605 cmWidth (including mirrors)1987 cmHeight1550 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesActive PremiumCoin Description100kw 50 KwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R16Tyre Size Rear215/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleElbornAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)64
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1461Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)362Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)53Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL468WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH428WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL332WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH307WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH266WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL291WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL206
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot e-2008 a good car?The Peugeot 2008 is one of the most fun-to-drive small crossovers on the market, and that applies to the electric version too. On top of that, Peugeot has worked hard to make the EV version feel ‘normal’ - as close to the petrol model as can be. There’s been no loss of cabin or boot space, and the electric drivetrain itself offers smooth, quiet and responsive progress.How much is the Peugeot e-2008?Because the e-2008 was developed alongside the Mokka, and was also designed to be both an EV and a petrol car, economies of scale mean the electric e-2008 isn’t a very expensive car, relatively. Leasing deals are very attractive and, of course, any additional monthly cost over a petrol model is offset by very low running costs. That includes both the ‘fuel’ itself - electricity is far cheaper than petrol at the wheels - and the tax breaks.Is the Peugeot e-2008 well-equipped?The e2008 is a great looking car, inside and out, with a unique ‘i-cockpit’ driver setup centred on a small steering wheel with high set instruments. Although the base model is adequately equipped, including smartphone mirroring and touchscreen infotainment, we’d suggest any e-2008 from Allure upwards is where smart money goes. Allure models get a digital instrument panel with 3D graphics, wireless phone charging and climate control. GT cars get a bodykit and big wheels, for the most appealing looking e-2008 experience.Is the Peugeot e-2008 practical?The e-2008 is closely related to the Peugeot 208 - it’s a taller version of it, basically - and although the 208 isn’t the most practical small hatch, the 2008 here has a stretched wheelbase for improved rear legroom. Plus it naturally has more headspace. The boot is considerably bigger too, at 434 litres, which is more than you get in the average family hatchback. Cubbyholes in the cabin are lacking though, and the glovebox is especially small.Is the Peugeot e-2008 reliable?The Peugeot e-2008 is built on a chassis that’s shared with the latest Vauxhall Mokka Electric, with a lot of time put into making the components robust - these are high-volume cars. It’s too early to say how reliable they’ll prove but we expect no major problems. Aside from that, electric motors are less complicated than internal combustion engines, using fewer parts, which helps on the reliability and wear front.