Peugeot E-208 Electric Hatchback100kW Active Premium 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [11kWCh]
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 3.5" Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPush Button StartRear Parking SensorsSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And Recommendation
- 11 Kw Triphase Onboard Charger
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2X Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic LightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesDiamond Black Rear SpoilerEco Led HeadlightsElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Wheel Arch ExtensionsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With Distinctive Tooth DesignModel Designation Badges Front And RearNera Black Door Mirror ShellsRadiator Grille - Body Colour Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRear Reversing LightsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearRoof Mounted AerialTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper Blade
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V SocketAutomatic Air ConditioningAutomatic Gear Lever In Full Grain Leather And Satin ChromeCobra Drive SelectorDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentE-Cmp Autonomy Improvement - Heat Pump And New ReducerElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Interior Light With 2 Reading SpotlightsHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersLeather Steering WheelMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox ChargingPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehiclePre Heating FunctionRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsTri Material Cloth Upholstery
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Adaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersPedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlockElectronic Code ImmobiliserThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 16" Elborn Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1455 kgGross Vehicle Weight1910 kgMax. Loading Weight455 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)311 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1106 litres
- Length4055 cmWidth1745 cmWheelbase2540 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1430 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesActive Premium [11k]Coin Description100kw 50 KwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %56NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleElbornAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)64
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh56NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL491WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH433WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH313WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH269WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL305WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb217WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH194WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL217
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot e-208 a good car?The blend of style, uniqueness and fun driving dynamics that the standard 208 offers makes it genuinely one of the best small hatchbacks on the market. On top of that, Peugeot has worked hard to make the EV version feel ‘normal’ - as close to the petrol model as can be. There’s been no loss of cabin or boot space, and the electric drivetrain itself offers smooth, quiet and responsive progress.How much is the Peugeot e-208?Because the e-208 was developed alongside the Corsa, and was also designed to be both an EV and a petrol car, economies of scale mean the electric 208 isn’t a very expensive car. Leasing deals are very attractive and, of course, any additional monthly cost over a petrol model is offset by very low running costs. That includes both the ‘fuel’ itself - electricity is far cheaper than petrol at the wheels - and the tax breaks.Is the Peugeot e-208 well-equipped?The 208 is a fantastic looking car, inside and out, with a unique ‘i-cockpit’ driver setup centred on a small steering wheel with high set instruments. Although the base model is adequately equipped, we’d suggest any e-208 from Allure upwards is where smart money goes. Allure models get a digital instrument panel with 3D graphics, wireless phone charging, climate control and smartphone mirroring. GT cars get a bodykit and big wheels, for the most appealing looking e-208 experience.Is the Peugeot e-208 practical?The e-208 is actually one of the smaller supermini-type cars on the market, with parent company Stellantis (also Vauxhall’s owner) choosing to major on style with the 208, and practicality with the Corsa. Therefore, space is at a premium in the e-208, albeit you’ll still fit two adults in the rear, just about. The 311-litre boot is about average by volume, although the rear seats don’t fold completely flat when dropped down, and the glove box is tiny.Is the Peugeot e-208 reliable?The Peugeot e-208 is built on a chassis that’s shared with the latest Vauxhall Corsa Electric, with a lot of time put into making the components robust - these are high-volume cars. It’s too early to say how reliable they’ll prove but we expect no major problems. Aside from that, electric motors are less complicated than internal combustion engines, using fewer parts, which helps on the reliability and wear front.