Peugeot E-208 Electric Hatchback100kW Allure Premium 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentPASElectric power steering with reach and rake adjustable steering columnPartial leather seat trimTri material cloth/leather upholstery
- AlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarmImmobiliserElectronic code immobiliser
- Trip computerMulti function trip computerMobile phone App interfaceMirror screen with mirror link, apple carplay and android autoAudio remote controlPEUGEOT i-Cockpit with compact steering wheelDigital Instrument ClusterPEUGEOT i-Cockpit with configurable 3D headup instrument panel
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable, heated and power folding door mirrors
- Folding rear seats1/3 to 2/3 split folding rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver seat mechanical height adjustment
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure sensorCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsSide airbagsDriver/front passenger side airbagsFront head restraints3x Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable headrests with height adjustableDrivers airbagDriver and passenger airbags with Passenger airbag deactivation systemIsofix child seat anchor points2x 2nd row ISOFIX child seat mountings3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seat belts
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows + one touch + anti-pinchRear electric windowsElectric rear windows with one touch/anti-pinchRear wiperRear windscreen wiper triggered automatically in reverse gear
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic climate control
- Tyre repair kitTyre puncture repair kit
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights with 3 claw headlight with distinctive tooth designLED rear lightsRear full LED 3D peugeot signature claw effect lights with daylight functionLED headlightsEco LED headlights
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio
- Traction controlESP with Hill AssistABSABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Braking Distribution) and EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth telephone facility
- Reverse parking aidRear parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionSpeed limit recognition and recommendationPark assist cameraVisio Park 1 with 180 degree Colour reversing camera
- Alloy wheels16" Elborn alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1455Gross Vehicle Weight1910Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Loading Weight455Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)311No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1106
- Length4055Width1745Wheelbase2540Width (including mirrors)1960Height1430
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1Top Speed93Engine Power - BHP136Engine Power - PSFalse0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW101Engine Power - RPMNEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300Engine Torque - RPM3674Engine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesAllure PremiumCoin Description100kw 50 KwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage16000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %56NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleElbornAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)64CONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh50NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.9NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles313Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min491WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max433WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max313WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max269WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min305WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max194WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min217
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.