Peugeot E-208 Electric Hatchback100kW Allure Premium 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-CBluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 3D Headup Instrument PanelPush Button StartRear Parking SensorsSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- 2X Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic LightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesColour Coded Door Mirror ShellsDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Rear SpoilerDichroic Badging In Front Lion With E Monogram On C Pillar And TailgateEco Led HeadlightsElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Wheel Arch ExtensionsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With 3 Claw Headlight With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsModel Designation Badges Front And RearRadiator Grille - Body Colour Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRear Bumper With Gloss Black FinishRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper Blade
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V SocketAutomatic Gear Lever In Full Grain Leather And Satin ChromeDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Interior Light With 2 Reading SpotlightsHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersLeather Steering WheelMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox ChargingPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehiclePre Heating FunctionRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsTri Material Cloth/Leather Upholstery
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat Mountings3X Front Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests With Height Adjustable3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Child Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver And Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation SystemDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersPedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlockElectronic Code ImmobiliserThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 16" Elborn Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1455 kgGross Vehicle Weight1910 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Loading Weight455 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)311 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1106 litres
- Length4055 cmWidth1745 cmWheelbase2540 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1430 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM-Engine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code-
- Coin SeriesAllure PremiumCoin Description100kw 50 KwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %56NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleElbornAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)64CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1440Battery Charge Type 1 kW3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh56NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min491WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max433WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max313WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max269WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min305WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb217WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max194WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min217
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.