Peugeot E-208 Electric Hatchback100kW GT Premium 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connected 3D Navigation2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-CBluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPassive Blind Spot DetectionPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPush Button StartSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- 2X Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic LightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Rear SpoilerDiamond Black RoofElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFrameless Electrochrome Interior Rear View MirrorFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemFull Led Headlights With Smartbeam AssistGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Wheel Arch ExtensionsGloss Black Window SurroundGt Line Model Designation Badging On C PillarGt Line Model Designation Badging On TailgateHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With 3 Claw Headlight With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsManual Rear WindowsModel Designation Badges Front And RearNera Black Door Mirror ShellsRear Bumper With Gloss Black FinishRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Lower Bumper Diffuser Effect Trim In Gloss BlackRear Reversing LightsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearStainless Steel Door Sill Scuff PlatesTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper Blade
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket8 Colour Personalisable Ambient LightingAluminium Pedals And Foot RestAutomatic Gear Lever In Full Grain Leather And Satin ChromeDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver And Front Passenger Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Sport SeatsDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear Carpet Mats In Black With Specific DetailingFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Heated Seats X 2Front Led Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Passenger SeatLime Green Contrast Stitching To Armrest, Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsMistral Full Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Aikinite Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox ChargingPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehiclePiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Touchscreen FunctionsRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsTri Material Alcantara/Cloth Upholstery
- Drive Assist Pack Plus - 208
- 2X 2Nd Row Isofix Child Seat Mountings3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts3X Front Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Active Safety Brake With Night Fuction/Cyclists/PedestriansChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver And Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation SystemDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlockElectronic Code ImmobiliserPeugeot Open And Go SystemThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 17" Shaw Diamond Cut Two Tone Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1455 kgGross Vehicle Weight1910 kgMax. Loading Weight455 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)311 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1106 litres
- Length4055 cmWidth1745 cmWheelbase2540 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1430 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt PremiumCoin Description100kw 50 KwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %56NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleShawAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)64
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1440Battery Charge Type 1 kW3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh56NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.9Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min491WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max433WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max313WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max269WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min305WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb217WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max194WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min217
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.