Peugeot 208 Hatchback1.5 BlueHDi 100 Allure Premium 5 Doors
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 3D Headup Instrument PanelPush Button StartRear Parking SensorsSmart Phone Docking StationSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationVisio Park 1 With 180 Degree Colour Reversing Camera
- 2 Front Usb Socket With Usb-C2X Usb Sockets In Rear6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAutomatic LightsAutomatic Windscreen WipersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDiamond Black Rear SpoilerEco Led HeadlightsElectric Front Windows + One Touch + Anti-PinchElectric Rear Windows With One Touch/Anti-PinchElectrically Adjustable, Heated And Power Folding Door MirrorsElectrochrome Rear View MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsGloss Black Finish On B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Window SurroundHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running Lights With 3 Claw Headlight With Distinctive Tooth DesignLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsModel Designation Badges Front And RearNera Black Door Mirror ShellsRadiator Grille Chrome ChequeredRear Bumper With Gloss Black FinishRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Reversing LightsRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearRoof Mounted AerialTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper Blade
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V SocketAutomatic Air ConditioningBlack Rods On Rear HeadrestsBlack Wheel Nut CoversDriver And Front Passenger Comfort SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Mechanical Height AdjustmentElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Led Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerGear Shift IndicatorHigh Centre Console With 2 Cup HoldersLeather Steering WheelMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRoof Lining - Light GreySatin Chrome Gear LeverSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsTri Material Cloth/Leather Upholstery
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Adaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersPedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlockElectronic Code ImmobiliserThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- Carbon Effect Dashboard, Front And Rear Door Panel Finish
- 16" Soho Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1650 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)41 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight560 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)311 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1106 litres
- Length4055 cmWidth1745 cmWheelbase2540 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1430 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min64.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max56.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min77.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max66.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min86WLTP - MPG - High - Max72.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min67.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max58.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min73.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max63.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min3.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP100 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW75 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesAllure PremiumCoin DescriptionBluehdi 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power100Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleSohoAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)85 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)74CO0.065 g/kmNOx0.054HC+NOx0.058Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min89WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min101
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.