Peugeot 5008 Estate1.2 PureTech GT 5 Doors EAT8
- 10" High Definition Capacitive Touchscreen3D Connected Navigation + Voice ControlBluetooth Telephone ConnectionDriving Timer Alert SystemExtended Traffic Sign RecognitionExterior Temperature Gauge With Frost AlarmLane Departure Warning SystemMirror Screen With Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPassive Blind Spot Monitoring Without Steering CorrectionPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 12.3" Headup Digital Instrumental Panel, 8.0" Capacitive Touch Screen And Compact Sports Steering WheelRear Passenger Usb Charging Sockets (X2) (Type A)Speed Limit RecognitionSports Button
- Bi Tuner Radio Including DabUsb Socket
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBlack Diamond Roof And Nera Black Door Mirror ShellsBlack Rubber Side Window TrimBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear SpoilerBody Protectors In BlackChrome Front Wing TrimDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Exterior Courtesy Led LightingElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectrically Heated Door MirrorsFog ModeFrameless Electrochrome Rear View MirrorFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemFull Led Headlights With Static Corner Lighting And Daytime Running Light ExtensionGloss Black B And C Pillar And Aerodynamic Deflector TrimGloss Black Front Bumper Air ScoopsGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGt Emblem (Front Wings And Tailgate)Headlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaLed Rear Lights Including Reversing Lights, Scrolling Indicators And Peugeot '3Claw Effect' Light Signature (With Daylight Function)Led Rear Number Plate LightingLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsRear Windscreen Wiper With Auto Activation When ReversingTwin Exhaust Effect Trim
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 X 12V Power Sockets4 Grab Handles Retractable And DampedAikinite Stitching In Armrest, Gear Lever And Dashboard FaciaAluminium PedalsAutomatic And Dual Zone Diffusion Air Conditioning SystemBlue Ambient Lighting For Connecting ZoneBlue Ambient Lighting To Front Door Panels, Central Storage And CupholdersBrumeo Fabric Trimmed Door ArmrestsCentral Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening, Tramontane Double Stitching And Illuminated Storage CompartmentElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFlocked Front Door Pocket Interior With Blue Ambient LightingFlocked Glovebox InteriorFoldable Front Passenger SeatFootwell LightingFront Ambient LightingFront Interior Light With Reading Spotlights (X2), Row 2 Interior Light With Reading Spotlights (X2)Gear Shift IndicatorIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Vanity MirrorIsofix Child Seat Fittings X 3 In The Second RowLed Interior LightingMap Pocket On Front Seat BacksMistral Floor Mats With Aikinite Contrast StitchingMistral Full Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Aikinite Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemRear Ventilation SystemRetractable Parcel ShelfRoof Lining And Windscreen Pillars In Mistral BlackSatin Chrome Digital Instrument Panel And Touchscreen TrimSatin Chrome Front Door Panel Recess TrimSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSatin Chrome Scorpion's Tail And Toggle Switch TrimSeatbelt Not Fastened Audible And Visual Alert For Front SeatsSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsThird Row Seats (Can Be Stored Under Bootfloor Or Removed Completely)Twin Rear Coat Hooks
- Children's Pack - 5008Drive Assist Plus Pack - 5008Driver Sport Pack - 5008Visibility Pack - 5008
- Abs + Ebd + EbaAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Including Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionElectronic Parking BrakeEsp And Asr Traction Control With Deactivation SwitchFive 3 Point Rear Safety BeltsFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Side AirbagsFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts Height Adjustable With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersFront Ventilated Disc BrakesHill Start AssistRear Disc BrakesRear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts (X3) With Pre-Tensioners And Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsTwo Tone Horn
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffChild Lock Control Of Rear Doors And WindowsElectronic Code ImmobiliserKey Operated Exterior Door Lock From The Left Hand DoorKeyless StartPerimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Lift And Tilt SensorPeugeot Open And Go SystemRemote Control Central Locking With Two Plip Keys
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Satin Chrome Dash Trim
- Puncture Repair Kit Including Compressor, Sealant Cartridge And Towing Eye
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight2160 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Loading Weight730 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)952 litresNo. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2150 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4641 cmWidth1844 cmWheelbase2840 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight1640 cmHeight (including roof rails)1646 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min35.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max33.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min46.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max40.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min54.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max45.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max35.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max38.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionPuretechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleDetroitAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.327 g/kmHC0.019NOx0.051Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min139
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.