Peugeot 508 Fastback1.6 Hybrid GT Premium 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 3D Connected NavigationBluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention Alert SystemEco CoachingEpasExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPassive Blind Spot Monitoring Without Steering CorrectionPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-CockpitPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10.0" High Definition (Hd) Capacitive TouchscreenPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 12.3" Head-Up Digital Instrument PanelPush Button StartService Interval IndicatorVisio Park Assist 360 With Colour Camera System + Automatic Parking AssistVoice Recognition
- Active Suspension SystemDecreased Idle Speed, Increasing Fuel Consumption OptimizationHigh Acceptance BatteryUltra High Efficiency Alternator
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front2X Usb Sockets In Rear8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioFocal Premium Hifi Sound SystemRadio/Cd With Mp3 Compatability
- 2 X Rear Number Plate LightsAuto Self Levelling HeadlightsAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowDoor Mirror Mounted Led Courtesy Approach LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door Mirrors With Blind Spot Detection And Electrochrome Auto Dimming FunctionFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemFull Led Headlights With Static Cornering Light Functionality Includes Rear Full Led 3D Rear Peugeot Signature Claw Effect LightsGloss Black B And C Pillar And Aerodynamic Deflector TrimGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Side Window TrimGt Model Designation BadgingHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsMemory Function For Door MirrorsModel Designation Badges Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsRadiator Grille - Dark Chrome Chequered And Gloss Black Edge TrimRear Fog LightsRear Lower Bumper Diffuser Effect Trim In Gloss BlackRear Reversing LightsSmart Electric Tailgate
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats2X Rear Coat Hooks3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Front Passenger And Outer Rear SeatsAikinite Contrast Stitching To Armrest, Front Centre Console, Door Panels And Dashboard FaciaAluminium Pedals And FootrestAmbient Lighting To Storage CompartmentsAutomatic Gear Lever In Full Grain Leather And Satin ChromeBlue Ambient Lighting To Front Door Panels And Front Centre ConsoleCentral Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening And Illuminated Storage CompartmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Adjustable Cushion NoseDriver And Front Passenger Seat Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat HeatingDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFlocked Front Door Pocket InteriorFlocked Glove Box Interior With IlluminationFront And Rear Carpet Mats In Black With Copper StitchFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersFront Seat Back Map PocketsMistral Full Grain Perforated Leather Steering Wheel With Aikinite Stitch Detail And Satin Chrome 'Gt' EmblemMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox ChargingPeugeot I-Cockpit : Compact Sports Steering WheelPiano Keys Chrome Plated Toggle Switches To Access Touchscreen FunctionsRear Armrest With Ski Flap And Two Cup HoldersRear Centre Console Ventilation SystemRoof Lining - Mistral Black
- Drive Assist Plus Pack - 508Interior Led Lighting Plus Pack - 508Safety Pack - 508Safety Plus Pack - 508Visibility Pack- 508 Gt/Gt Premium
- Abs/Ebfd/EbaActive BonnetAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionDriver And Passenger Side/Thorax AirbagsElectric Child Locking Functionality On Rear Windows And DoorsElectronic Parking Brake + Hill AssistElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts Height Adjustable With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersIndirect Tyre Under Inflation DetectionPassenger Airbag Deactivation Switch To Allow For Child Seat FitmentRear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts (X3) With Pre-Tensioners And Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsSeatbelt WarningWarning Triangle
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffDriver Plip Action With Isolated Unlock Function For Drivers DoorLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Lift And Tilt SensorPeugeot Open And Go System With Keyless Entry/Stop Start ButtonRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Carbon Effect Front And Rear Dashboard And Door Panel FinishIntricate Stitch Dashboard Facia
- 18" Sperone Diamond Cut Two Tone Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1720 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1330 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked745 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)487 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1537 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4750 cmWidth1859 cmWheelbase2793 cmWidth (including mirrors)2079 cmHeight1403 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.3 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1650 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt PremiumCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleSperone Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)38 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.599 g/kmHC0.018NOx0.017Particles0.0004
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)257Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)154Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Battery Capacity in kWh11.8Battery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min66WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max53WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max35WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min41WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min39
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Min214WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Max216WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Min133WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Max151WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Min122WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Max140WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Min140WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Max171WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min143WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max163WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb33WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max38
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Min29.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Max29.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Min47.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Max42.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Min52.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Max45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Min45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Max37.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max39.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Min9.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Max9.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Min5.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Max6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max166.2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.