Peugeot E-Rifter Electric Estate100kW GT 50kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10" Digital Instrument Cluster8" Capacitive Colour Touch Screen With Mirror Screen (Apple Carplay And Android Auto)Bluetooth Telephone FacilityDrive Mode Selector (Eco, Normal And Power)E-Toggle Driving SelectorMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelPeugeot I-Cockpit With Head-Up Instrument PanelStop/Start SystemVoice Control System
- 7.4 Kw Monophase On Board ChargerElectric Charging Cable - Mode 3 Type 2 WallboxElectric Charging Point On Left Front Wing
- 6 SpeakersDab Radio With ButtonsMp3 ConnectionSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb SocketUsb Socket At The Back
- Black Front Bumper With Chrome Strip GrilleBody Colour Door HandlesContrasting Wheel Arch TrimDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowDichroic Lion Badge In Front And RearE-Rifter BadgeElectric Front WindowsElectric Heated Door MirrorsElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsFront Windscreen Wiper With Multispeed SettingGloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Roof BarsGt Emblem (Front Wings And Tailgate)Halogen HeadlightsHeadlights Left On Audible WarningLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Signature Claw Effect LightsOpening Rear Tailgate WindowPower Folding Door MirrorsRadiator Grille In 3D Stamped Effect And Black SurroundRear Windscreen Wiper Triggered Automatically In Reverse GearTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeTwo Glazed Sliding Side Doors
- 12V Socket2 Heights Parcel Shelf3 Independent Rear Seat In 2Nd Row With Magic Flat Modularity With Controls Accessible From The BootAir Vents In 2Nd Row With Fan Strength Command And Usb SocketCasual Cloth UpholsteryDoor Sill Protectors With Gloss Black InsertsDriver And Passenger Dashboard Mounted Cup HoldersDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFixing Rings X 4 In Load AreaFoldable Passenger Seat With Under-Seat Storage And Elbow RestFront Interior Light With 2 Reading Spotlights And Rear Interior Light With TimerFull Width Overhead Storage ShelfHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Lumbar SupportHigh Console Between Front Seats With Storage CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Fittings X 3 In The Second RowLeather Steering Wheel With Integrated ControlsTray Tables At The Back Of The Front SeatsUnder-Seat Storage And Elbow Rest For Driver SeatUpper Glove Compartment
- Safety Plus Pack - RifterVisibility Pack - Rifter
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebd (Electronic Braking Distribution) And Eba (Emergency Braking Assistance)Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionChild Locking Functionality On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEsp (Electronic Stability Program) + Hill Start AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront And Rear Seats Seatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual AlertFront Optimised Safety Headrests And 3 X Rear Retractable Headrests With Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersTyre Pressure Sensor
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocksElectronic ImmobiliserPeugeot Open And Go SystemRemote Central Locking
- Quente Brown Interior Ambiance
- 17" Aoraki Alloy WheelTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1690 kgGross Vehicle Weight2305 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Loading Weight615 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)775 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1414 litres
- Length4403 cmWidth1848 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1878 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.2 secTop Speed83 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtCoin Description100kw 50kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleAorakiAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb275WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb171
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.