Looking for the perfect pickup? Vanarama is the UK's only independent pickup truck specialist
We've got a long history of loyal pickup leasing customers who tell us they'll be leasing another brand new pickup when their current lease ends, as they can't imagine it any other way. If you're a pickup enthusiast and are looking to replace, perhaps even upgrade your current make and model you'll be only too aware of their many benefits. But if you're considering a pickup truck for the first time here's why they're so popular with all professional trades - from plumbers, electricians, builders and gardeners to fitness trainers, dog walkers and industrial cleaners. read more
- The luxury and comfort of a top specification car
With cruise control, air conditioning, leather seats, Satnav and Bluetooth on offer, the modern pickup now holds its own with a top specification car. The driving and passenger experience is second to none making it a pretty cool and comfortable evening, weekend and holiday vehicle. And with three or five seater twin cabs it can transport you and your team to and from site in comfort so you're ready to face whatever the day throws at you.
- The ultimate on and off road machine with a huge towing capability and a sturdy, spacious load bed
If you need to tow trailers or machinery, have easy access to your load and your tools, you need a pickup. Ask about having rear cameras fitted to make trailer towing a breeze!
- Great to look at, amazing to drive
Many of our professional trade customers opt for a pickup even though they don't transport materials and, in some cases are no longer 'on the tools', acting more in a project management capacity. With low monthly payments, the modern pickup has become an affordable, not to mention stunning looking vehicle that's a joy to drive.
Why choose Vanarama for your Pickup?
- You'll get the widest choice of pickup trucks. That's because we're independent, not tied to any dealership.
- You'll benefit from the very best advice. We have a dedicated team of experienced and enthusiastic pickup truck experts. They'll guide you every step of the way, taking the time to understand your needs; how you plan on using your pickup - for business and pleasure - and more before recommending the right vehicle. Sometimes you'll want several quotations before making your final choice and will have many questions. Pickups are in our blood. We look forward to helping you find the perfect pickup!
- You'll probably need some accessories for your pickup (the most popular are canopies, roller shutters, load liners, tow bars and toolboxes). The good news is that we supply the entire range of pickup accessories and they're fitted in our workshop by our qualified technicians. What's more, you can add the cost of any accessories to your monthly payments. You won't get this service anywhere else.
- Why take thousands out of your business or hard earned savings when we can offer you a competitive pickup truck and finance package? And because pickup trucks are defined as light commercial vehicles for tax purposes your business can reclaim VAT and benefits in kind. Opting for a pickup could save you thousands every year on benefit-in kind tax payments compared with a similarly priced passenger car. Make sure you speak to your accountant about this.